Huge ADV sale!
vegeta76 Wrote:hey... cant forget to take the aluminum... not to mention the oil to make all those dvds and cases. :p

Yes... anyone with access to large amounts of non-renewable resources is invited on the honeymoon! Any other takers?
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
so where will you guys be going and for how long? Tongue

btw: can i come too? Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:so where will you guys be going and for how long? Tongue

btw: can i come too? Big Grin

Somewhere really... nature-full, and generally untouched by man. So we can litter all over the place.

Sure... the more the merrier, so long as you contribute to the general destruction of the environment with us.

vegeta76 Wrote:so. what kind of trees will you be using? oak trees are good, but then again, so are maples Big Grin

BTW: glad to hear that LE's koolaid stand buisness is taking off. hows it feel to be the CEO of a REAL company for once? Tongue
Nothing makes your invitations stand out like a big old sequia tree...

As for the honeymoon, how about the Amazon? No one around for miles, and tons of different animals. It will be so romantic to listen to them screech in pain as they burn along with their families and homes...

Man, you should see LE. He has completely monopolized the Kool-Aid business on 4 different street corners. His skills as a businessman are no less than amazing. And get this: he sold 8 glasses yesterday!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
r00ster Wrote:Somewhere really... nature-full, and generally untouched by man. So we can litter all over the place.

hmm... i hear the rainforests are nice...
onizuka17711 Wrote:Man, you should see LE. He has completely monopolized the Kool-Aid business on 4 different street corners. His skills as a businessman are no less than amazing. And get this: he sold 8 glasses yesterday!

WOW!!! :eek:

hey r00ster: I guess Stephen Harper was on to something when he said that gay marriage would lead to puligamy (sp?) Big Grin
I'm back, to update to boot.
w00t! 4-some! Big Grin

I think we've offiaclly scared away the civilians...

As for tree's, its your pick, we've got hard wood, soft wood, christmas trees, ALOT of pulp wood, not to mention a couple with a nice mix of them all. Heck, why not throw in a couple extra power saws!? That Porder would do SO nicely to the enviroment.

You know what, after were all married, we could become entrepeneurs, and make a giant Gantz DVD factory. How fun...

and r00ster, I have yet to know what else I'll be taking. How about some Gantz "toys" made from non-renewable sources?
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
kathryn i really like your quote

is that Gundam wing Endless Waltz just wondering

PM me
Cyrus
katherine_jean Wrote:I'm back, to update to boot.
w00t! 4-some! Big Grin

I think we've offiaclly scared away the civilians...

As for tree's, its your pick, we've got hard wood, soft wood, christmas trees, ALOT of pulp wood, not to mention a couple with a nice mix of them all. Heck, why not throw in a couple extra power saws!? That Porder would do SO nicely to the enviroment.

You know what, after were all married, we could become entrepeneurs, and make a giant Gantz DVD factory. How fun...

and r00ster, I have yet to know what else I'll be taking. How about some Gantz "toys" made from non-renewable sources?

Good riddance to the civies... Wink

Wait... are you talking "toys" toys? :eek: Is silicon a non-renewable re-source? I'm sure something non-renewable is used in there somewhere.

r00ster Wrote:Good riddance to the civies... Wink

Wait... are you talking "toys" toys? :eek: Is silicon a non-renewable re-source? I'm sure something non-renewable is used in there somewhere.
I think you know. Big Grin

Umm..and to tell you the truth, I dont know if silicon is renewable or not.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:I think you know. Big Grin

Umm..and to tell you the truth, I dont know if silicon is renewable or not.

Who cares?! They're in! Wink

Remind me to invite you on all my honeymoons.

r00ster Wrote:Who cares?! They're in! Wink

Remind me to invite you on all my honeymoons.
Sure thing. Wink Big Grin

One girl, and three guys, what kind of Honeymoon is this gonna be? =O
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Sure thing. Wink Big Grin

One girl, and three guys, what kind of Honeymoon is this gonna be? =O

Valid point... any other girls want to sign up? There'll be alcohol!

Unless you're really keen on bein' the center of that kind of attention. :eek:

This thread is officially a dead, beaten, and continuing to -be- beaten, horse.

r00ster Wrote:Valid point... any other girls want to sign up? There'll be alcohol!

Unless you're really keen on bein' the center of that kind of attention. :eek:

This thread is officially a dead, beaten, and continuing to -be- beaten, horse.

Who knows, attention isnt *always* bad.

But who knows, some other girls might be a good idea. ^^'
I wonder if anyone dares salvage the thread....If not, who knows? OH god. Its the apocolypse. w00t?
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Who knows, attention isnt *always* bad.

But who knows, some other girls might be a good idea. ^^'
I wonder if anyone dares salvage the thread....If not, who knows? OH god. Its the apocolypse. w00t?

An attempt to salvage -this- thread would be just that... an attempt. Until it gets locked (don't you dare lock my precious honeymoon with katherine_jean and company (sorry guys, you're demoted to 'and company') thread!)... what was I saying.. oh yeah, until it gets locked, this thread is nonsense only.

If we're still accepting attendees... we're going to need a bigger tent.