Worst Movie of All Time...
CrayonShinChan Wrote:These are bad:

Jason X - I was actually glad the cast was being slaughtered! V_V"

To call it a B Movie is like giving Jason X an oscar. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of geeks get hold of a camera. -.-"

I am sure that Jason X was made just too slag all the other Friday's. And it's a hell of a lot better than the first one.
-Kanon!!
Are you kidding? I've never minded the Jason movies. However, a friend of mine rented X when it came out and we turned it off after about 40 mins. It was just too damn stupid.
My friends and I went and saw 28 Days Later, 28 minutes later we were in a new movie...
daisyflower2003 Wrote:My friends and I went and saw 28 Days Later, 28 minutes later we were in a new movie...

Ha ha ha, that is just funny.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
074ku Wrote:Freddy Got Fingered is an awful movie. I ussally like Tom Green too.

I couldnt sit through that movie when it was on cable the ramp scene where the guy got hurt mixed with the other stupid crap was enough. I would say I watched that garbage for 10-15 minutes with all the pieces and that was more than enough. How can anyone watch it all the way through?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection