Worst Movie of All Time...
I watched AVP last week and I thought it was merely a bad movie. Hardly worst of all time. It just lacked any sort of solid direction... would have made a better short film than a feature movie. It would be cool to see a bunch of short films like that. And you have to admit that the set was pretty freakin' cool.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I watched AVP last week and I thought it was merely a bad movie. Hardly worst of all time. It just lacked any sort of solid direction... would have made a better short film than a feature movie. It would be cool to see a bunch of short films like that. And you have to admit that the set was pretty freakin' cool.

Yeah that was sweet how they made it like a maze/puzzle I really liked the entire background of it.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
worst movies ive ever paid good money to see in the cinema
Soul Survivor and The eye (my little eye w/e cant rember the title)

my god they sucked!!! adn each was chosen by my mate to watch...now i decide
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:The eye (my little eye w/e cant rember the title)

Defo My Little Eye not the awesome asian horror The Eye lol! I thought the deaths were cool though... Especially the one were that girl gets strangled to a Peaches song lol!
I always hated stupid-ass action/drama flicks like Vertical Limit, and when they ruin good books with shit movies like Sum of All Fears and Blade Runner.
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
These are bad:
House of 1000 Corpses
Jason X - I was actually glad the cast was being slaughtered! V_V"

But the worst movie i have ever seen is:
Jesus Christ - Vampire Hunter

To call it a B Movie is like giving Jason X an oscar. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of geeks get hold of a camera. -.-"
Mantis421 Wrote:Some of you are going to disagee with me about the teen films, but they usually have little to no plot, some loser scores in the film, they are always campy and happy, some pretty girl who can barely act playing in a series of horror films that insult the viewer if they are anything but a teenage girl.

I couldn't agree more. Teen films suck!

The worst films I've ever watched were Queen of the Damned, The Blair Witch Project and Evita. Evita is just unbearable! The Blair Witch Project is a sorry excuse for a movie, its only virtue being its originality. Now, the one that I really hate is Queen of the Damned. As a movie it's bad but as a movie adapted from a book it's the worst movie ever! I hate it when a movie totally destroys a book's story and that's what happened with this one. Beginning with the less important things, like the fact that Lestat is blonde not dark-haired, that Armand has auburn hair not red, that they don't wear make up around their eyes, that Akasha's white as alabaster not black, and ending up in the complete distortion of the original story. It's like all they used were the characters' names! It really pissed me off! :mad:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I guess im lucky I didnt read the book QOTD is based on than. But Jason X while its the second best of the series that's not saying much considering after seeing 10-30 minutes of the second Friday The 13th I quit watching. But slashers im ALWAYS happy to see the cast get slaughtered that's why I like the select a kill feature on Freddy vs Jason...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
074ku Wrote:I always hated stupid-ass action/drama flicks like Vertical Limit, and when they ruin good books with shit movies like Sum of All Fears and Blade Runner.

I do have to disagree with you on Blade Runner. It is one of those film clasics that was not destine to be liked by every film viewer but artisticly it ranks much higher then most of the big budget special effect films that come out today, because their is an actual plot and sub plot to the film
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
For me, it was Swim Fan because the movie was trying to make you feel sorry for the main charater, but he deserved every part of his pain. The whole movie was stupid and pointless.
When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of anime movies I hated... I couldn't stand watching Millenium Actress... seemed like she was always being chased and it was just scene after scene of her jumping around to another time period and running away.
Thin Red Line... I thought two of the characters were the same person until I found out afterwards that they weren't. Kept thinking one set of scenes were flashbacks for the character, and the other were in the present... turned out they were just different people.

...and could we get more shots of the trees, please?
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Thin Red Line was the biggest war movie dissapointment ever. Even the action scenes sucked 99% of the time. =/ One of the very few newer war type movies I don't have and don't intend to buy on dvd.
Oh, and worst movie ever is actually three that I count as one. Scary Movie 1, 2 and 3. A little girl throwing up for 5 minutes on everything then everyone else throwing up on everything just isn't funny to me. I don't understand how that's funny to anyone really - but to each his own.
Cidien Wrote:Oh, and worst movie ever is actually three that I count as one. Scary Movie 1, 2 and 3. A little girl throwing up for 5 minutes on everything then everyone else throwing up on everything just isn't funny to me. I don't understand how that's funny to anyone really - but to each his own.

Your right about 2 it wasnt all that funny when I saw it I was disappointed because I personally liked the first than they bumped three down to get a PG-13 Rating. But yeah some of the jokes are really stupid and unfunny.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection