Made
If people were to make fun of you or something just say "Well, when was the last time you had a whole TV show episode devoted to your dream." Ain't much you can say to that, so go for it. Just give us a shout-out. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
For the record (and this is my last freebie for not handing out a ban), thou shalt not mention or even infer the Flame Forum outside of the Flame Forum. That means no mentioning "people are talking about you someplace else" or saying "the place that shall not be named" or any similar euphamisms. This is a way for people to say they have something negative to say about someone in an offhanded manner.

This is a minor offense so I will only be handing out one day bans for future infractions of this to start with. If it continues to be a problem there will be longer bans.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
damn straight mod Smile good work

BREAK IT DOWN HAMMER TIME !! :p
Puppet Master Wrote:William Hung? Your kidding me that guys so pathetic its not even funny.

can you beleive they actually made a music video out..........
"she bang she bang, oh baby and she move she move"
hahaha... i tell you that kid has talent...... Wink hahaha Cool
kakomu Wrote:I'm sorry that you feel that you must, but I'm not going to coddle someone for whatever idiotic thing they may say or act the angry on the outside, soft on the inside persona you exhude. You can get over yourself now.

Wrong again. You come off as just rude and opinionated whereas I come off as being reasonable yet blunt. There is a difference. I don't try to 'act' anything on the outside. It's true that sometimes I try being mean just because I don't want people thinking I'm nice. But it's pretty obvious when I'm doing that. And the reason it's so obvious is because I make it obvious. I don't 'coddle' anyone on anything. I might ignore some stuff because I simply don't care enough about it, but I've never sugarcoated anything.
Gemini Wrote:can you beleive they actually made a music video out..........
"she bang she bang, oh baby and she move she move"
hahaha... i tell you that kid has talent...... Wink hahaha Cool

When he made a CD I wanted to throw up and when I found out people actcually bought it I realized how stupid people really are....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
jugdish Wrote:damn straight mod Smile good work

Thanks for the compliment.
And your post was even close to being in English this time. Keep it up and you may even unlock the mysteries of punctuation.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Thanks for the compliment.
And your post was even close to being in English this time. Keep it up and you may even unlock the mysteries of punctuation.

LMAO Big Grin Yes, good work indeed.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
jugdish Wrote:damn straight mod Smile good work

Actually its BREAK IT DOWN... STOP... HAMMERTIME!!! Oh well now if only there was a

Hammerology class. I'd definately teach that.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
I would say Vicious is more neutral than agressive or passive. He will respond with a comment that may sound slightly negative but also neutral at the same time. Thats just what I have seen from his posts.
-Kanon!!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Actually its BREAK IT DOWN... STOP... HAMMERTIME!!! Oh well now if only there was a

Hammerology class. I'd definately teach that.

LMFAO That will never happen

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:LMFAO That will never happen

And why not? It would be alot more fun than some other classes.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:And why not? It would be alot more fun than some other classes.

I will tell you why I don't see anything like that happening. MC Hammer was a part of pop culture or whatever they call it and it could be added to maybe a dancing school with LEGAL written permission. But that's the only way it would be possible and I don't think it would be profitable enough for anyone to really pursue. That's the reason I believe that.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I will tell you why I don't see anything like that happening. MC Hammer was a part of pop culture or whatever they call it and it could be added to maybe a dancing school with LEGAL written permission. But that's the only way it would be possible and I don't think it would be profitable enough for anyone to really pursue. That's the reason I believe that.

Puppet Master is right it's going to be hard. But keep trying! I wish you good luck Smile
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:Puppet Master is right it's going to be hard. But keep trying! I wish you good luck Smile

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  who made my anime ? puzzleguy 8 3,988 04-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Last Post: puzzleguy
  A wallpaper I made -spike- 11 4,077 06-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Last Post: kakomu