Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
One of my friends here surprised me by telling me he watched MTV. The really surprising

thing that they told me was that there is a show named Made that helps you realize

your dreams. I have just dl the application in and hope to dance justt like M.C. Hammer.

What do you guys think of this show, and do you think they'll help me with my dream?

Most important of all, do you think this is a good idea. I would really appreciate any

feedback you guys could give me. Thanks a bunch.
No. No it won't.
I'd love to watch you try it though. Big Grin
I have so much to say to you. I've typed this message over three times but now decided to just let it go. I don't know how to put it. I don't want to ruin your dream.

Is there anyone who can tell him how it is with some tact? (not you BE and Vicious)
If you really want to do it, then go for it.
hmm...... MC Hammer, good luck on that.
elcoholic Wrote:I have so much to say to you. I've typed this message over three times but now decided to just let it go. I don't know how to put it. I don't want to ruin your dream.

Is there anyone who can tell him how it is with some tact? (not you BE and Vicious)

I'll step up, then... since you won't let BE and Vicious. Every time I read about you and MC Hammer, my initial thought is that you're actually being really funny and self-deprecating. ...and then I realise that you're dead serious, and it hurts my head.

I'm all for people living their own life, but I gotta warn you, if you keep talking about your obsession for Hammer, no one will -ever- take you seriously about -anything-. That's the equivalent of me deciding to model my life after Milli Vanilli or Vanilla Ice. They're Pop Culture history, used as ridiculous caricatures to make us all laugh.

If you -did- get on Made with your dream... MTV would do their best to exploit you as a comedic prop, and basically humiliate you with or without you knowing it (I've seen it on Becoming the Band - a bunch of guys wanting to become N'Sync? Come on).
If I where you I'd go for ballroom dancing instead (just be careful not to turn gay) because it helps you to attract more chicks. Big Grin
takumi25 Wrote:If I where you I'd go for ballroom dancing instead (just be careful not to turn gay) because it helps you to attract more chicks. Big Grin

Already know some of that but I have been practicing to danced like Hammer for about a

year and a half. Thats the reason I have his music Vids.
Well to each their own, good luck Ryo.
elcoholic Wrote:Is there anyone who can tell him how it is with some tact? (not you BE and Vicious)

How'd I get put in the same group with BE? :confused:
Vicious Wrote:How'd I get put in the same group with BE? :confused:

because you're an agitator.
kakomu Wrote:because you're an agitator.

Sounds like a "personal attack" to me.
r00ster Wrote:I'll step up, then... since you won't let BE and Vicious. Every time I read about you and MC Hammer, my initial thought is that you're actually being really funny and self-deprecating. ...and then I realise that you're dead serious, and it hurts my head.

I'm all for people living their own life, but I gotta warn you, if you keep talking about your obsession for Hammer, no one will -ever- take you seriously about -anything-. That's the equivalent of me deciding to model my life after Milli Vanilli or Vanilla Ice. They're Pop Culture history, used as ridiculous caricatures to make us all laugh.

If you -did- get on Made with your dream... MTV would do their best to exploit you as a comedic prop, and basically humiliate you with or without you knowing it (I've seen it on Becoming the Band - a bunch of guys wanting to become N'Sync? Come on).

All to the better then, at least I'll bring smiles to peoples faces. Just like the Three Stooges

and Red Skeleton. Also like Jim Carrie.
kakomu Wrote:because you're an agitator.

I'm usually honest and don't sugarcoat stuff for people. I don't 'agitate' unless I've been agitated first.

You're the one who agitates people with your snide comments and holier than thou attitude. But since you haven't visited the entire board, you're probably not aware of how disliked you are as numerous members expressed their feelings towards you.
Vicious Wrote:I'm usually honest and don't sugarcoat stuff for people. I don't 'agitate' unless I've been agitated first.

You're the one who agitates people with your snide comments and holier than thou attitude. But since you haven't visited the entire board, you're probably not aware of how disliked you are as numerous members expressed their feelings towards you.

uh oh. people don't like me. ->Rolleyes<-

r00ster Wrote:Sounds like a "personal attack" to me.

You sound like an instigator.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5