Made
Puppet Master Wrote:How do you remember the first artist you ever listened to?

Pictographic memory. His was also the first music vid I ever saw. I didn't get to see

another music vid until 2-3 years after Wild Wild West came out on VHS.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
hey Ryo......You're obsession with Hammer is really disturbing. It hurts my head thinking of what you saw in him for you to like him that much. I mean the guy just did a couple of good songs and thats it..... he didnt even do anything that affected the whole world....I suggest getting a fashion magazine and admire all the girls that are in it. Big Grin
takumi25 Wrote:hey Ryo......You're obsession with Hammer is really disturbing. It hurts my head thinking of what you saw in him for you to like him that much. I mean the guy just did a couple of good songs and thats it..... he didnt even do anything that affected the whole world....I suggest getting a fashion magazine and admire all the girls that are in it. Big Grin

It helps not to know alot of artists or bands. Also noone can deny that he was a good

dancer. As much as I would like to enlighten you about what I see in him, Schultz told me

to stop so I guess PM me? Ah well, if you want to talk about somthing other than Hammer

check out Hanna Barbara thread.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  who made my anime ? puzzleguy 8 3,495 04-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Last Post: puzzleguy
  A wallpaper I made -spike- 11 3,402 06-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Last Post: kakomu