Hi, I'm new,wanna be friends?
no worries Smile blight i do 2

maybe if we had had anime classes at scholl we both could hav learnt to read and writte better hey lmao

im bored seriously i might puut golden boy on for a cheap laugh lol
Ah Finals, Hate those with a passion. At least I have four days before my first two come

around. Now if I could only get My Ronin Warriors series back.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
I'm just glad mine are out of the way now. Vacation and Hot-tubing start tonight!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I'm just glad mine are out of the way now. Vacation and Hot-tubing start tonight!

Can't wait to get mine out of way. Leaves more time to practice dancing like Hammer.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Help! I'm new and i can't figure out how to add anime to my shoping cart! T-T :confused:
lol are u serious u click add to cart lmao

oh well i hope for your sake u smoke crack Tongue
For his sake I hope hes stoned and drunk....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
074ku Wrote:Help! I'm new and i can't figure out how to add anime to my shoping cart! T-T :confused:

oh my ! are u jugdish's half cock eyed inbreed sisters half groupied rotten cunthair of a mother that ive seen him rambling about cause surely only she would be as dumb as wat u have discribed
oh my! are you that fucking asshole who was blowing jugdish with a cucumber up his ass while i fucked his bitch of a mom? :eek:
now stop being such assholes. this is all i get. where is the cart imao?

Koi Kaze Complete Collection Overall Rating: [Not Rated]

Sku #: KoKaCC
Discs: 2 Add Review
Audio: Japanese ScreenShots (0)
Subs: English, Chinese Report Error
Genre: Drama, Romance I own this title
Genre: Drama, Romance Add Synopsis
Series Info: Episodes 1-13

RATINGS
Video: [Not Rated] Audio: [Not Rated] Subtitles: [Not Rated]
Look properly at the website's layout. Do you see where it says "Store"? That's where you'll find a list of available anime, you can only buy the ones that are available in the store. You're trying to buy anime off the "DVD Reviews" section, that's why there's no "add to cart" button. By the way, Koi Kaze isn't available at the moment.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Thank You! Smile At least someone on this site is nice.
They're nice just not very patient. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:They're nice just not very patient. :p

I'm not nice or patient. :mad:
im nice Smile

so where are u all from ?