Hi, I'm new,wanna be friends?
Hi Stephanie, I'm Nina.. welcome! Your site looks pretty good.. One suggestion: you've got the same image at the top of the homepage and the bottom.. maybe you can change the 2nd pic into something else so the users sees 2 images instead.

LSI, did you check out her site? It's dedicated to Inuyasha!!! (errr.. the game)
daisyflower2003 Wrote:Hi i'm Stephanie, I love this site so I wanted to support it anyway I can. I love to chat and talk to people so feel free to contact me Wink I have my own site and I would really like for everyone to see it, it is my first site, I've never done one before, so you must tell me what you think. http://www.geocities.com/inugamehelp2003/index.html I look forward to hearing from you all!
Steph
[Image: Sango.jpg]

I had a feeling you would appear on this message board when I found your site the other day and saw a link here...So welcome Big Grin and beware of BE. Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Lol, this is where I purchased my Inuyasha DVDs, it was the cheapest place. I just recently (yesterday) found the forum. So now I'm taking action and being apart of it, because it's such an awesome place, and it keeps getting better and better. And no Vic I haven't met BE or LE, but I'll be ready for them with all the warnings I've been getting. Blight, yea I've noticed a lot more female involvement here as well, and I'm not all that into anime, the only shows I watch are Inuyasha really and Gundam Seed, other than that I don't watch TV, to much to do, there's only so many times you can watch some one put scorpions on themselves to win a million dollars ya know. I think the last time I actually watched TV for enjoyment was probably a month or two ago. Smile

Oh will you all go and vote for my site please? Go to my site and click yes you want to vote for me, I need like 30 more votes to be on the top 100, please...
Hey,

Welcome to the forums.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
My wife really enjoys Inuyasha as well. It seems to be a popular anime amongst a number of women (and a lot of the guys as well). If you enjoy that you should check out Rurouni Kenshin as well. It seems to appeal to a similar audience.

I might vote for your site once I get to know you a bit better... I don't go around handing out votes to strangers.

Oh yeah... and you'll have to wait a few days before you get to meet BE... he just earned a seven day ban... but I'm sure that he'll be back eventually.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Lol, I see, well I can't say that I 'm excited to meet him... But anyway I've seen some of the Rurouni Kenshin before, he's the one with the X mark on his face and red hair right? Well I was so lost with it so I stopped watching it. Fair enough on the vote thing, it's not like I didn't try right, lol. But what else would you want to know? I'm a college student studying Marketing...how's that for starters? Wink
Hi Stephanie!
Welcome to the forums! Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Hi, I'm glad to be here!
Welcome, I'm Elizabeth...hope you stay awhile. Wink
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Hello. Don't worry too much about BE or LE, I think they make things more fun, occasionally Big Grin. Nice site, by the way.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Thanks for the welcomes, so far the forum is really great, I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.
Hey, welcome. Not sure why everyone is giving their real names...might as well too...I'm Joe. Hope you have a good time.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Hi, good to meet you! I'm Stephanie.
daisyflower2003 Wrote:Lol, I see, well I can't say that I 'm excited to meet him... But anyway I've seen some of the Rurouni Kenshin before, he's the one with the X mark on his face and red hair right? Well I was so lost with it so I stopped watching it. Fair enough on the vote thing, it's not like I didn't try right, lol. But what else would you want to know? I'm a college student studying Marketing...how's that for starters? Wink

Yup thats Kenshin alright. What about it got you lost exactly?

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Oh I'm not sure, it's been so long since I've seen it...Let see some obsessive chicks, something about the guy being apart of a killing army, and that's about all I can remember. I don't even know when it's on anymore, wasn't it on Adult Swim? Maybe if someone helped fill in the blanks I would be into it more. Actually I was kind of into it but I was confused, that's the only thing I don't like about anime, if you don't watch it from the beginning you're completely lost through out the rest of it. Is it even on Adult Swim anymore?
daisyflower2003 Wrote:Oh I'm not sure, it's been so long since I've seen it...Let see some obsessive chicks, something about the guy being apart of a killing army, and that's about all I can remember. I don't even know when it's on anymore, wasn't it on Adult Swim? Maybe if someone helped fill in the blanks I would be into it more. Actually I was kind of into it but I was confused, that's the only thing I don't like about anime, if you don't watch it from the beginning you're completely lost through out the rest of it. Is it even on Adult Swim anymore?

Toonami
9:30 [Central Time]
Saturday Nights

Obsessive chicks???? I don't know where you got that sounds more like Tenchi Muyo to me...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection