Hi, I'm new,wanna be friends?
Hi i'm Stephanie, I love this site so I wanted to support it anyway I can. I love to chat and talk to people so feel free to contact me Wink I have my own site and I would really like for everyone to see it, it is my first site, I've never done one before, so you must tell me what you think. http://www.geocities.com/inugamehelp2003/index.html I look forward to hearing from you all!
Steph
[Image: Sango.jpg]
I get to be first to welcome the new girl, so howdy. I don?t usually don't say my real name, but what the hell; hi, I?m Anthony. Welcome to the boards. This is the only place like to post so I hope you enjoy it here. A word of caution, if you have virgin ears (I guess eyes in this case) I would stay away from the junk section right now; it?s pretty nasty in there now.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Yo, you can call me jeff. Anyways i hope you enjoy your stay here and i would be more than happy to be friends. Most of the people on this forum are pretty damn funny and at any time feel free to rip on the forum bitch last exile.

And yes STAY AWAY from the junk section unless you can flame.
Hello and welcome. Watch your back, cuz you never know when a ninja is right behind you. Big Grin Cool
In two words - Not really.
He he, Don?t worry Steph, I think the world would implode if Vicious answered any other way.
Lol, this seems like the most mature forum I've been to, really! (I may change my mind later Wink ) but you all seem cool, and you are around my age, that is a rare thing to see! At least it is for me lol.
daisyflower2003 Wrote:Lol, this seems like the most mature forum I've been to, really! (I may change my mind later ) but you all seem cool, and you are around my age, that is a rare thing to see! At least it is for me lol.

I think that can be attributed to the great diversity that this forum enjoys. Many people from numerous parts of the world supply many unique perspectives on anime and other worldly issues as well. I enjoy this forum the most though because of the good female user base. I actually hold the womanly opinions here higher than many of the guys because I know not a single girl in real life that enjoys or can even stand anime. Here I can talk with many women and gain insights to many things that I could not glean from other forums that often seem testosterone driven.
Hiya! Welcome to the boards! Don't mind Vic, it's just the way he is! Big Grin He's really just a big teddy bear anyways. Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to hearing more from you!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Hi! Welcome Welcome. Visit the forum often and make tons of friends!
Well come...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
daisyflower2003 Wrote:Lol, this seems like the most mature forum I've been to, really! (I may change my mind later Wink )

You haven't been introduced to BE or LE yet have you? Or Ryo whose 19 going on 5.

And don't listen to LSI. She hasn't been taking her meds lately, so she doesn't know what she's saying.
wassup, hope you have fun.
there's alot of interseting this that happened here. Big Grin
Hi welcome to the forums hope you have a wonderful time here. Don't mind Vicious, he

can't get over the fact that a person like me can really exist. Big Grin Hope you enjoy your

stay.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Vicious Wrote:And don't listen to LSI. She hasn't been taking her meds lately, so she doesn't know what she's saying.
Weehee!!!! Vic is just no fun. The best part is... I DONT take meds at all! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]