If you are blight then read this!
Tell Me How You Got 18 Year Old Chicks At 14!!!! Pleaseeeeeee!
You behave like a man! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
babyeater0 Wrote:Tell Me How You Got 18 Year Old Chicks At 14!!!! Pleaseeeeeee!

You stop being yourself would be my bet!
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

There are so many things I want to say, but since this isn't posted in 'the place that shall not be named', I can't.
no No NO!!!

Be yourself

Your personality is what we all Love and Admire you for Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:no No NO!!!

Be yourself

*Falls over laughing*
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
*picks you back up*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Duh.. the internet. Look for the girls with names like "Virgin_Cheerleader_18" and "Loves_them_Big!"... they will totally be your type buddy.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
rav96 Wrote:no No NO!!!

Be yourself

You are so trying to get me banned. Start a petition and send it to Zags. And if he says I can be myself in other parts of the forum, I will. Big Grin

r00ster Wrote:Duh.. the internet. Look for the girls with names like "Virgin_Cheerleader_18" and "Loves_them_Big!"... they will totally be your type buddy.

And if they ask for your credit card number, it's purely for verification purposes to make sure that you're also 18. Just use one of your parents cards, they won't know the difference.
but will he pay cash upfront ?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
hey, now that i think about it i did the same thing, i was on a camping trip when i was fourteen and my cousin had her friend come on the trip and she was 18.... Big Grin
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Vicious Wrote:You are so trying to get me banned. Start a petition and send it to Zags. And if he says I can be myself in other parts of the forum, I will. Big Grin

dude that be aimed at the babyshiteater
sorry i forgot to qoute
D'oh

and yeah be yourself aswell :p
(see not rolleyes coz that is for pathetic morons such as babyeater)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Don't ask me!! How would I know about that kind of stuff?
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
I assumed that there would be repercussions from mentioning that, but I was not expecting this?Damn my vanity and pride.

I will answer this question seriously for two reasons. A) It is my fault for not withholding unnecessary information and B) I can?t blame you because I would be a hypocrite if I said you your too young or something.

First, you have to have a considerable amount of luck to be put in a situation where you can get some. Then you have to have low standers, then you lye about your age. Then you move on to their friends. Oh, and somewhere in there you need to study the kamasutra and look up advanced oral sex techniques because if you suck in bed, you aren?t getting any afterward, girls do talk about how good/bad you are.

I would also like to advocate not running out and screwing the first thing you can get your hands on, you may not care right now, but you don?t want your buddies to have something to hold over your head. Now I?m going to go bang my head against a wall as punishment for giving you this horrible advice.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Now I?m going to go bang my head against a wall as punishment for giving you this horrible advice.

ROFL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin