lmao
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
it was funny, but I didn't laugh, till I looked at the banner in his sig & thought the dude (don't remember spelling, not even about to try) looked kinda like he would.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Blight Wrote:Then you have to have low standers,

The true key to what may be an infinitely large age gap.
WandererX12 Wrote:The true key to what may be an infinitely large age gap.

especially considering the picture in his profile.
Blight Wrote:First, you have to have a considerable amount of luck to be put in a situation where you can get some. Then you have to have low standers, then you lye about your age. Then you move on to their friends. Oh, and somewhere in there you need to study the kamasutra and look up advanced oral sex techniques because if you suck in bed, you aren?t getting any afterward, girls do talk about how good/bad you are.
Hahahah.. that's so funny.. sounds like it could work too. The low standards part is gross though.. I would hate to do someone ugly.
Nina182B Wrote:Hahahah.. that's so funny.. sounds like it could work too. The low standards part is gross though.. I would hate to do someone ugly.
That's uh, kinda mean... Sad

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I know it's mean.. I'm being honest. I could never be with someone I wasn't attracted to. But I've met some guys who I didn't find attractive at first glance but once I got to know them, I would have liked to date.
Nina182B Wrote:Hahahah.. that's so funny.. sounds like it could work too. The low standards part is gross though.. I would hate to do someone ugly.

I don't see how that's mean I have to agree that's why I am single though LMAO...Don't care though got more $ Big Grin But Batz shes honest and that's the best way to be. Low standards are never a good thing...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
but taht sounds so shallow it's sad...

Although later she says someone that she's "attracted to" with out saying looks or likes. See I feel you hae to take into account personality;
The way you two put it sounds like you're saying ugly people are ugly & have no saving points...

Batz Kage Wrote:but taht sounds so shallow it's sad...

Although later she says someone that she's "attracted to" with out saying looks or likes. See I feel you hae to take into account personality;
The way you two put it sounds like you're saying ugly people are ugly & have no saving points...

That sounds more like me LOL...But I will be honest if someone lacks personality or brains I can't get along with them at all. It becomes more of a stress causer than anything else... BTW I don't consider it sad. What sucks still is when your ASKED in person if you base people on looks I HATE being asked that. I bet I am not the only one though..
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Batz Kage Wrote:See I feel you hae to take into account personality;
I'm not impressed with people who have good looks, or a lot of money, or some big job title. It takes more than that for me to look at someone and think "Wow, that person is amazing." What I said before IS shallow.. It was the first thought that came into my mind when I thought about lowering standards. But I would not treat someone differently because of the way they look... meaning, I wouldn't treat them like they didn't exist. I am friendly and interested in knowing more about someone else, as long as they're not jerks.
kakomu Wrote:especially considering the picture in his profile.

I assume you are talking about me. Thanks for the subtly. Rolleyes Back in the day, I ran cross-country and was a really buff 140, then I started lifting weights and got to 200 pounds by the time I was a junior. Man I was big, could bench over 275 and squat over 550. Then I quite lifting and got chubby, and I?ve got al these horrible centimeter wide stretch marks all over my chest, back, arms and legs; I never go anywhere with out a shirt on. :o
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I assume you are talking about me. Thanks for the subtly. Rolleyes Back in the day, I ran cross-country and was a really buff 140, then I started lifting weights and got to 200 pounds by the time I was a junior. Man I was big, could bench over 275 and squat over 550. Then I quite lifting and got chubby, and I?ve got al these horrible centimeter wide stretch marks all over my chest, back, arms and legs; I never go anywhere with out a shirt on. :o

damn boy i feel your pain Sad

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!????

i want my awesome pecs back the most
and stretch marks are a bitch but fade after some years :eek: Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Batz Kage Wrote:but taht sounds so shallow it's sad...

Preach it Brother!!!

peh shallow people suck ass Sad

not saying N182B or PM are shallow i just mean in general :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Nina182B Wrote:I would hate to do someone ugly.

hahahahahaahah first time i think ive ever heard (well read) a female say

"to do someone"

hahahahaha though shocking Wink you frisky little character :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/