Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
rav96 Wrote:how many times did i tell you...you gotts stop being a bleeder..you know ve been thee and it dont do shit but annoy you till those scars fade...i mean liek wearing T-Shirts was a no no for an age coz of em now i be fine

Just move onto the next step i did...
Liqour or Narcotics :p Wink

oh what it means to be 16 again Big Grin
I ain't took a blade to my skin is ages Rolleyes ; that's what nails are good for :p .

I don't find shame in scars till I forget they're there & one of my buds ask where they came from. Last time I told the gal that aliens abducted me & I hit my arm on the door when they were wheeling me into the operating room. Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
As for drugs....Hell no I spend to much time disconnected from reality as it is.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

just checkin :p

"Drugs are BAD"
"mKay!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Everyone is so sad, it seems, underneath. Going through sort of a spell of it myself. My girlfriend just cheated on me and I've felt like shit for like a week Sad . I really wish that I could say something to make everyone feel better, but I can't seem to think of a damn thing. Hitting things usually works for a while for me, enough to feel better for a little bit, but is not really a permanent solution. Lol, I usually wind up marathoning a happy-anime. My pick this week: Love Hina. Anyway, I hope you all feel better, those that are depressed. Perhaps you should start giving us all anti-depressents with each DVD purchase, Junkie Joe. :p
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Everyone is so sad, it seems, underneath. Going through sort of a spell of it myself. My girlfriend just cheated on me and I've felt like shit for like a week Sad . I really wish that I could say something to make everyone feel better, but I can't seem to think of a damn thing. Hitting things usually works for a while for me, enough to feel better for a little bit, but is not really a permanent solution. Lol, I usually wind up marathoning a happy-anime. My pick this week: Love Hina. Anyway, I hope you all feel better, those that are depressed. Perhaps you should start giving us all anti-depressents with each DVD purchase, Junkie Joe. :p
Sorry ohear about your misfortune dude; & I wish the same get well soon to you too Smile

My suggestion; put of either emo, or Alkaline Trio it always helps me.

Batz Kage Wrote:Sorry ohear about your misfortune dude; & I wish the same get well soon to you too Smile

My suggestion; put of either emo, or Alkaline Trio it always helps me.
Thanks, that did help. Good stuff Smile
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Batz Kage Wrote:I ain't took a blade to my skin is ages Rolleyes ; that's what nails are good for :p .

I don't find shame in scars till I forget they're there & one of my buds ask where they came from. Last time I told the gal that aliens abducted me & I hit my arm on the door when they were wheeling me into the operating room. Big Grin

Batz I don't know how serious your problems are but hurting yourself is a bit extreme. I mean, I've punched one or two walls myself but that was to avoid hitting someone's face. Doing what you do isn't a good thing.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Batz I don't know how serious your problems are but hurting yourself is a bit extreme. I mean, I've punched one or two walls myself but that was to avoid hitting someone's face. Doing what you do isn't a good thing.
I know, thanks for the concern, but eh, I've tried to stop & all but have. I really realized how f'ed up of me it was when I ripped a dime-nickle sized piece out of my arm. Since then I really haven't done much of anything like that. I mean when I get really po'd & can't hit a wall I jab myself in the arm with my nails to hold my composer... I've always had an anger problem as far back as I can remember, heck last fight I almost got in I was pulling my desk off the ground so I could smash the kid talking crap about the teacher. Luckly one of my buds caught my attention..
Like I've said before; I normally don't get angery easily, & I luckly calm down quickly.

onizuka17711 Wrote:Mind if he's my bitch too Vicious? Big Grin Wink

I'm gonna rip off your glasses and skullfuck you untill you die boy. You are my bitch!!!! The only reason why i ended that fude with vicious is because i was afraid he would fly a plane into my house!

By the way i hardly think people would use me as an example of how all young people act.
:eek:
I sure hope that wasn't reference to him being an Islamic fundamentalist or something, because if it was I think you might have just placed your ass on a burning hornets nest.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote::eek:
I sure hope that wasn't reference to him being an Islamic fundamentalist or something, because if it was I think you might have just placed your ass on a burning hornets nest.

Thats too true, and he still has me to deal with. Seems he doesn't know FF is opened

again. Then again...maybe he does.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thats too true, and he still has me to deal with. Seems he doesn't know FF is opened

again. Then again...maybe he does.

Posted a reply
babyeater0 Wrote:Posted a reply

Oh good, then perhaps you would like to read my reply.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Oh good, then perhaps you would like to read my reply.

I did and it was great Rolleyes
nice, Ryo Smile
^^Made by Blight