Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
Ah, depression, such a close friend o mine...(and Rav's) Cool thing for me is, my job hours are very very flexible. When I don't feel like leaving the house, I only have to put on a fake smile at school, then come home.

Being stuck on a person that's a billion times more iffy about it sucks major (random animal) testicles. Any how, cheer up, & there's nothing wrong with having a little meat on your bones Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:Ah, depression, such a close friend o mine...(and Rav's)

Ah yes the deepest darkest pits of the human mind of depression. How well I know that feeling and how much it can teach us if we look into the darkness. Depression and the worst things that come from it can change everything in ones existence. From the greatest misery can come major changes that allow you to find ways to deal with the misery of existence. One of the many keys to the deepest parts of the human mind and on that I can speak from experience as well.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Ah yes the deepest darkest pits of the human mind of depression. How well I know that feeling and how much it can teach us if we look into the darkness. Depression and the worst things that come from it can change everything in ones existence. From the greatest misery can come major changes that allow you to find ways to deal with the misery of existence. One of the many keys to the deepest parts of the human mind and on that I can speak from experience as well.
Years back I tried to say that, but only sounded like an arse.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:Years back I tried to say that, but only sounded like an arse.

Only those who know it can understand it...Most people try to deny the true reality of it thats the problem....

I can think of one quote that pretty much sums the results of depression and many other things in my eyes...

'What is victory if one has not suffered' - Master Asia of G Gundam

Those who suffer depression learn to apperciate both sides of existence inside the human mind their own mind becomes more clear...That's the point I am trying to make. Sorry if some of it makes little to no sense but I havent slept at all since like two in the afternoon yesterday...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
eh hmmmmmm

i'd like to quote

"embrace the darkness inorder to see the light"

quoted from Me :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
True_Believer Wrote:Hello there friends ^_^ sorry ive not been able to post in a while. i've been busy at the moment trying to cheer myself up but its goin abit haywire im gaining weight. damn icecream and choclate (every womans best friend in times like theses Wink aswell as anime).

Actually, whenever I'm depressed I just want to sleep. It works wonders for me! The last time I had a huge depression (back when I was 15) I spent the whole summer in bed. :p

True_Believer Wrote:my mind frame is very edgy and jumpy and abit depressed at the moment but i should be able to cope.ive missed alot of things lately and tried to join a club but ended up locking myself in my room. somehow ive placed myself under house arrest i just dont feel like getting up anymore and doing things, i wish i could be myself again at times

im just so insecure, i was thinking of posting a picture but not sure probably wont wish i could get rid of my chubiness so am thinkin of joiing a gym if i can muster up the courage Big Grin i still dont know what aesthetics he see'd in me and it hurts as he is so beautiful. i did look through that picture thread and most of you guys are kawaii Big Grin and we do have pretty girls aswell. Big Grin

You know, joining a gym is a very good idea. Psychiatrists nowadays tell their depressed patients to workout because while you exercise your brain releases a bunch of hormones (Endorphins) into your blood stream. Those hormones make people feel better, happier, prettier, which is why they're know as the Hormones of Happiness. So you see, working out will help you out with your depression and will at the same time make you lose weight which in turn will make you feel less insecure. I speak from experience, I was never fat but working out made me feel much better about myself.

True_Believer Wrote:i was thinking of posting a picture but not sure probably wont

I know how you feel, it was kind of hard for me to post a picture. I must be the least photogenic person in the world, I always look terrible, yet I decided to post a picture just for the sake of it because I think it's nice to see how everybody looks like.

True_Believer Wrote:well hello there and yep im here but not very regular. i really like GTO very funny but yet to read the manga

You should come here more often, everybody's nice and we have a lot of fun, well, at least I do. Big Grin
You're from France, right? I'm asking because your name's Michele (a French name) and from what you wrote I can tell you live in Europe. GTO's manga is published in France by Pika Editions, you should pick it up, it's one of the best manga I've ever read.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:eh hmmmmmm

i'd like to quote

"embrace the darkness inorder to see the light"

quoted from Me :p

Forget the light ENTER THE DARKNESS Big Grin That's my response Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Actually, whenever I'm depressed I just want to sleep. It works wonders for me! The last time I had a huge depression (back when I was 15) I spent the whole summer in bed. :p

When I?m depressed I must just go and do something like attack my punching bag violently. I also do this when I have an anxiety attack. I just hit and kick till I?m so exhausted I can't stand. Then I usually feel great. Not really for everyone though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:When I?m depressed I must just go and do something like attack my punching bag violently. I also do this when I have an anxiety attack. I just hit and hot and kick till I?m so exhausted I can't stand. Then I usually feel great. Not really for everyone though.

Not for everyone is quite right...I try to find silence and clear my mind to find the deepest pits of my soul again..

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
well i think ive lived in darkness long enough so i must see this light even be it a little flicker :p

and yeah beating the hell outta shit works for a while but doesnt last long like day max! hmmmm not being able to switch my brain off is my problem

i overanalyse things
im a fricken woman Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
When I'm in that super depressedness (combination of stress & depression) of emotions out of control I start streaming tears & slam my head & body into walls. Then punch things till my knucles bleed, then continue with the self torture till I usually fall asleep. Then I wake up & cry, begin to repeat the above; by then I've normally found Rav or Lonely Monkey & I regain my composer.

rav96 Wrote:and yeah beating the hell outta shit works for a while but doesnt last long like day max! hmmmm not being able to switch my brain off is my problem

Hey, day to day is how I live, so whatever gets you to the next is what I say.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
words i wish i could live by and have tried to...not many people know the dpressed side to me i can hide it well coz i be a cheeky one and can poke fun of things i dont do things like public crying etc nor tend not to lose my temper etc in public

but my wall of my room say a different story Wink

"OMG when did you get that new dent"...."oh i think its rats"
"whats happened to your knuckles"..."ermmm i fell of my BMX and scrapped them"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Batz Kage Wrote:When I'm in that super depressedness (combination of stress & depression) of emotions out of control I start streaming tears & slam my head & body into walls. Then punch things till my knucles bleed, then continue with the self torture till I usually fall asleep. Then I wake up & cry, begin to repeat the above; by then I've normally found Rav or Lonely Monkey & I regain my composer.

how many times did i tell you...you gotts stop being a bleeder..you know ve been thee and it dont do shit but annoy you till those scars fade...i mean liek wearing T-Shirts was a no no for an age coz of em now i be fine

Just move onto the next step i did...
Liqour or Narcotics :p Wink

oh what it means to be 16 again Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
What is the best way to help yourself when you suffer from ~stress & anxiety~.I think that is the cause of my problems I have been haveing problems..My morenings are horrible I have pain in my stomach,dissiness,I shake,grow weak,so bad that I can not talk right or barally stand,and have a hard time breathing right.. and another various thing I wish not to name..I think it has been worse because I just started a job and its high pace and I am not out-going at allllllll...Please help if you can..I am hopeing to go to the doctor to get some pills soon!!!!!..^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~