Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Puppet Master Wrote:Smart girl ignore Babyeater at all times

ladysilverice-Sweet mother of god... I shoved kids like you into lockers when I was in highschool.

rav96 i found "opening a can" more effective in those days

ladysilverice Quote:
Originally Posted by rav96
i found "opening a can" more effective in those days

Most of them wearn't worth the time...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe,you guys are great.Ever so funny.lol. Smile
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
rav96 Wrote:and you may have chipped a nail :p
*looks down at the tips of her fingers* Holy shit! Is that what those are??? Nah, none...
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
I only get to grow nails on one hand, the other I have to use at work & dirt & all kinds of junk get under them, so I just keep my left hand clipped.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
i can grow my nails...coz im not workin anywhere now...just trying to get dgree done (to no real avail - D'oh)
ive got Claws!!! ie misplaced my clipper and not cut my nails in a coupla week

mWahahaahahaaaaa!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I still bite mine; it's a nervous condition :S
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I still bite mine; it's a nervous condition :S

Ohhh!,Grosssssssss... :p
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
yep i knows
your a bitter Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ladysilverice Wrote:Sweet mother of god... I shoved kids like you into lockers when I was in highschool.

You can shove me in a locker anytime, and make sure i don't get out for awhile Wink
babyeater0 Wrote:You can shove me in a locker anytime, and make sure i don't get out for awhile Wink

Looks like someone has a crush on LSI. Are you going to take some cardboard and make her a Valentine? And give her some of those nasty little heart candies too?
babyeater0 Wrote:You can shove me in a locker anytime, and make sure i don't get out for awhile Wink
Were you trying to put a sexual spin on that? Because if you were that's probably one of the dumbest pickup lines I've ever heard in my life.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Hahahahahahahahaahaaaaaa!!!
OMG Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ladysilverice Wrote:Were you trying to put a sexual spin on that? Because if you were that's probably one of the dumbest pickup lines I've ever heard in my life.

I think that means BE just got shot down. Perhaps if he were to send LSI a nice Christmas present . . . Hopefully he's been saving up that allowance.
Vicious Wrote:I think that means BE just got shot down. Perhaps if he were to send LSI a nice Christmas present . . . Hopefully he's been saving up that allowance.

insults like this will get you demoted among the ranks!
babyeater0 Wrote:insults like this will get you demoted among the ranks!

BE give it a rest, she doesn't like you. Don't feel bad though most girls only like me as a

friend if even that.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn