Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
rav96 Wrote:mWahahahahahahaha!!!
damn you caught her out there...soz not been on MSN for an age...barred myself so i can do some dissertation...but looks like IA forum is now my distraction Rolleyes
We will Conquer the JJ Disease
Blehhh, Chinese Zodiac says I should maary late in life, so I've got some time to waste Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Jeez you would think true believer would post more, seeing how she has no friends but i guess sitting alone in her room suites her.
Hmmmm,sittting alone can be fun sometimes..
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hmmmm,sittting alone can be fun sometimes..
That could be taken in more than one way, but assuming you simply mean the joys of solitude, then I second that.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
wait finally got it...

LMFAO
Batz Kage Wrote:That could be taken in more than one way, but assuming you simply mean the joys of solitude, then I second that.

Ha ha ha ha, I wasn't the only one who thought that could be a euphemism or innuendo then. I wasn?t going to post about it but I?m glad someone else did. I seriously realize that is not really what she meant but it is still amusing to poke fun.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Batz Kage Wrote:That could be taken in more than one way, but assuming you simply mean the joys of solitude, then I second that.

Yes,yes I mean the simpleness.I was picturing sitting in my room reading a book or listening to music or sewing........Ack,where minds may lead us..... :eek: :p Smile
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
~Marie~
Fell free to send me a picture of how you spend to quite time sweet Wink
hahahaahahah you guys slay me sometimes...

and Batz... yep guess we have got time to kill Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
babyeater0 Wrote:Fell free to send me a picture of how you spend to quite time sweet Wink

It's quiet not quite... Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
babyeater0 Wrote:Fell free to send me a picture of how you spend to quite time sweet Wink

Ummm,nahh... :p Big Grin Wink
~Mr.Days~

~Marie~
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Ummm,nahh... :p Big Grin Wink

Smart girl ignore Babyeater at all times
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Sweet mother of god... I shoved kids like you into lockers when I was in highschool.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
i found "opening a can" more effective in those days
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:i found "opening a can" more effective in those days
Most of them wearn't worth the time...
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]