Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
I'll be your friend and it won't even cost you anything. Well, maybe a dollar, so no one will accuse me of trying to corner the friends market if I keep giving it out for free, ha ha ha. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Welcome, to the forums. Read your whole post and I don't know what advice I can give

you. Haven't been on dating scene yet or had a girlfriend. You sound like a nice person so

thought i'd say hi. Well thats all I have to say for now. Hope you enjoy the forums.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Can someone summarize the first post in 50 characters or less?
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Can someone summarize the first post in 50 characters or less?

I'll try, anyway she is not good at making friends so she is going to try to make som enet

friends. She likes this one guy who sounds like hes a pretty boy. She looks at his email to

see if he likes her but so far it looks like he is meesing with her. She can't stop thinking

about him and is finally glad to get all that oof her chest. I think that is the full summary.

If anyone sees I missed something they can add it.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I'll try, anyway she is not good at making friends so she is going to try to make som enet

friends. She likes this one guy who sounds like hes a pretty boy. She looks at his email to

see if he likes her but so far it looks like he is meesing with her. She can't stop thinking

about him and is finally glad to get all that oof her chest. I think that is the full summary.

If anyone sees I missed something they can add it.
Ahhhhh.... just like Coles Notes...
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Ahhhhh.... just like Coles Notes...

Coles Notes???
If that's a proper summary seems like she needs to get a life. Stop obsessing over someone who doesn't like you and go find someone else. It's more productive.
ladysilverice Wrote:Heh... looks like I can't be your friend! Using all my money on an appartment soon and as to the "other forms of payment" well... you shot that one down in the other thread! :p Ah... no friend for LSI today.

Ill be your friend no charge because im nice Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
wow... this is a lot of response for someone who has only made this one post. I guess the post was a bit of a cry for help and we are willing to help people around here (after a fashion).

True_Believer... I'm not sure if you're still reading these posts or not but welcome to our forum. From your initial message I don't know if you've ever watched any anime before but that is the glue that holds our dysfunctial family together here. I recommend checking out some if you haven't seen any yet. Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Love Hina or Inu Yasha are all decent titles to start watching. There have been lots of other recommendations for people as well.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Vicious Wrote:That's because alot of them are ugly and fat. Just because you're in shape doesn't mean the majority of women or men are.

And you think people in shape don't think they're fat and ugly?! I was watching the Howard Stern Show one day and there was a guy there who said he was tired of dating beautiful women because they had no self-esteem. They continuously complained about being fat and ugly when in reality they were gorgeous. Beautiful people are the worst! I know some really fat people who love themselves much more than fit people.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Blight Wrote:I'll be your friend and it won't even cost you anything. Well, maybe a dollar, so no one will accuse me of trying to corner the friends market if I keep giving it out for free, ha ha ha. Big Grin
Puppet Master Wrote:Ill be your friend no charge because im nice Big Grin
Awww... how nice of you! I have friends now! Big Grin Big Grin :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
i think every needs to remember this, falling in love with yourself is the beginning of a life long romance Wink
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And you think people in shape don't think they're fat and ugly?! I was watching the Howard Stern Show one day and there was a guy there who said he was tired of dating beautiful women because they had no self-esteem. They continuously complained about being fat and ugly when in reality they were gorgeous. Beautiful people are the worst! I know some really fat people who love themselves much more than fit people.

That's only those weirdos on TV. Girls here who are hot, know they are hot and act like it.
Homeless Joe Wrote:i think every needs to remember this, falling in love with yourself is the beginning of a life long romance Wink

What the heck? I'm so confused now.
ladysilverice Wrote:Awww... how nice of you! I have friends now! Big Grin Big Grin :p

Yes you do Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection