Poll: A or B
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
50.00%
4 50.00%
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you sane
now now theres nothin like downin a bottle of Vodka to make you feel *better and happy

* please insert totally messed and more dodgy than before
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thats the idea, that way there is no risk of alcoholism. LOL.

Well, I was more referring to the fact that most alcohol taste bad. After your buzz kicks in though the bottle strait is the only way to go if your goal is to get gone. I don't do that anymore, too many time I don't remember doing stupid shit and everyone talking about it the next day, it's really no fun that way anyways. Being shit faced was a faze of mine as well, and it isn?t very good for you.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
OMG i hate blank spots...and thats whenever i do the most funniest shit that peolple talk about the next day OR

(mot likely)

tell everyone that anoys me what i think of them 8)

leaves very little friends or aquantences Mwahahahaha!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
kakomu Wrote:no, you don't just stop. Most people take it out of hand many times. This sort of idea also leads to alcoholism.
who said anything about stopping? i still drink. i'm just more responsible about it and i'm not all like, wow let's get drunk!! and shit. not that to say that i don't get drunk on occasion. i don't intend to stop drinking. as long as you drink it can lead to alcoholism, but in moderation, alcohol can be beneficial, it's when someone abuses it that there's a problem.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo