Poll: Do you like Food ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell Yeah !
80.77%
21 80.77%
Um, sometimes
7.69%
2 7.69%
No I like To Starve !
3.85%
1 3.85%
Im a vegetarian, So i only Like Human Flesh, i mean veggies. yum human flesh i mean veggies...
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Food
Lucky for some..my metabolism is very slow..my whole family's is and its not bullshit...genetics plays a factor definately

thus you are naturally prone to gain muscle (damn you Grrrrrrr whish i was) but yeah muscley ARNOLD styley women scare me coz they will CRUSH ME Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
begal wednesday ~
18 begals for 8$ is super sweet ! i went to the begal place and got some begals today and they have that great deal every wednesday, also they have cheap turkey only 6.03 a pound and its the good stuff and its real ! not all slimey and nastey, other meats at sotres now are like 9.89 a pound its fucking crazy thats too much for sandwitch meat. i remember when it was 2.99 or cheaper a pound its sad what bush has done to this ecconmy.

Well im glad i found somewhere to get cheap begals and meat the begal sandwitch was so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood i think i know what ill have for lunch tomorrow !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
rav96 Wrote:Lucky for some..my metabolism is very slow..my whole family's is and its not bullshit...genetics plays a factor definately

That's why my metabolism's fast, it runs in the family.

rav96 Wrote:thus you are naturally prone to gain muscle (damn you Grrrrrrr whish i was) but yeah muscley ARNOLD styley women scare me coz they will CRUSH ME Wink

Actually I'm prone to gain muscle only in the upper body. My legs get very, very strong and toned but fortunately not bulky. I hate bulky legs in a woman. As far as the upper body's concerned if I'm careful I don't turn into Arnold but if I'm not I end up with huge arms.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Do you guys eat fresh or frozen vegetables? I usually eat fresh vegetables but the other day I had lunch at my boyfriend's house and ate frozen vegetables which I simply hated! I'm starting to think many people don't like vegetables because they've been eating those horrible frozen things. Fresh vegetables are so delicious!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Fresh Veggies ~
favorite is mashed potatoes. mm...mm good.

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Fresh veggies=mashed potato Rolleyes
i personally love steamed fresh peas, dicced carrots, cauliflower and broccoli

topped with some melted chease

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i think i eat more vegetables than most of my friends lol.
but that isnt surprising seeing as im only 15.
i mean who the hell can eat fries, and chips, and all that other crap every day?
i probably could but i would get really tired of it, really fast!
and really fat Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Thanksgiving !

AKA food day ! the day of lots of great food. anyone thta loves thanking people and loves food this is your day any one ready its this week?

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
rav96 Wrote:Lucky for some..my metabolism is very slow..my whole family's is and its not bullshit...genetics plays a factor definately

thus you are naturally prone to gain muscle (damn you Grrrrrrr whish i was) but yeah muscley ARNOLD styley women scare me coz they will CRUSH ME Wink

Yeah I know reminds me of what one of my bosses at my first job said lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
was it like!!!

"your fat boy!!! is it your metabolism or you have been adopted by McD's!!!"

lol
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Food is a part important of my life. Not only because I enjoy eating them, but also because I enjoy cooking (but the cleaning part is a pain in the arse hehe). I really love (and love is the appropriate word) pasta. It's amazing all the taste you can get with only pasta. The shape, the cut, the blend... mix it with all those sauces and it's amazing. Add it with fish, meat, veggies, there are so much possibilities.

The best combinaison in my opinion is (and forgive me If it's not the right english terms, since it's 6 in the morning, I don't really want to check up in my dictionnary) penne with a "parma-rosa" (Rosa sauce with lots parmesan) sauce with steamed veggies (carrots, turnip...) and a slim slice of steak (here, we call it "Dixie") well cooked.

I also like to cook and eat various other things. I tend to try a lot of things too, not always good, but you never know if you don't try. So basicaly, I love French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese food. Just writing about it makes me want to eat some... but it's time for breakfast so I'll probably get myself a bowl of cereal hehe.
You'll need it in due time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast Food Owozifa 59 17,853 07-29-2004, 03:26 PM
Last Post: rav96
  What's your favorite fast food place? Shibo 18 6,983 06-23-2003, 10:33 PM
Last Post: johnkillingsworth