Poll: A or B
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
50.00%
4 50.00%
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you sane
hehe have one on me then.. ;o)
One of my biggest complaints about drinking age is that you can go and be shot in the defense of your country before you can legally have your first drink. The argument against this is that your body typically doesn't fully develop until your 21 so alcohol can mess up your body. I think this is funny because I don't think a bullet or grenade would be any better for it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
See i don't like that arguement.. Because that's just people in the miltiary wanting to be able to drink.. well guess what go overseas they can.. the drinking law for air force at least the age of the place you are residing.. In japan it was 20 because local laws are 20.
Now why i don't agree with your statement is because i belive most 16-20 year olds are not Responsible enough to drink. They get themselves into too much trouble or they don't take proper methods and end up killing someone or themselves.. One thing i can see to this is there are tons of programs in the miltiary to prevent people from drinking and driving and all of them pretty much you just gotta call someone.. they don't cost you anything. But guess what? hardly anyone of the younger generation uses them, and thats where are biggest part of DUI come from on our bases.
I'm actually in favour of a younger drinking age.
I grew up hanging out on the campus of MSU and saw a number of people who were doing fairly well academically until they turned 21 and lost themselves in a year of partying.
Here, in Ontario, the drinking age is 19 and I see the students getting the partying out of their system early and buckle down to school more quickly.

It's almost like in the US, people are given a chance to grow up then they turn stupid again for a year or so. Here in Canada, drinking is the final stage of growing up. I also see far fewer problem drinkers here in Ontario than I ever did in Michigan.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Schultz Wrote:See i don't like that arguement.. Because that's just people in the miltiary wanting to be able to drink.. well guess what go overseas they can.. the drinking law for air force at least the age of the place you are residing.. In japan it was 20 because local laws are 20.
Now why i don't agree with your statement is because i belive most 16-20 year olds are not Responsible enough to drink. They get themselves into too much trouble or they don't take proper methods and end up killing someone or themselves.. One thing i can see to this is there are tons of programs in the miltiary to prevent people from drinking and driving and all of them pretty much you just gotta call someone.. they don't cost you anything. But guess what? hardly anyone of the younger generation uses them, and thats where are biggest part of DUI come from on our bases.

I see your point and agree that it might not be a good idea because so many a-holes like to drink and drive; that is something I will never do but there are a ton of people (like my friends) who just don?t understand the risk they put others at. I?ve tried to talk to them about it and they are like ?I?m good enough to get to my house? and they don?t understand that they could kill some one else! But I?m not around most of the time when they pull shit (don?t party as much as I used to because of all the babysitting I had to do). One of the girls I was friends with killed someone else when she was fucked up on drugs and has to live with that for the rest of her life, and still a lot of teens don?t understand. So I guess you are right, I just wish that those irresponsible bastards wouldn?t ruin it for the rest of us.
drinking and driving is wrong no matter how you look at. i think that the drinking age should be lowered and there should stricter punishments for drinking and driving. i've been drinking since i was 15 or 16 and once you get the whole, wow i'm drinking and getting drunk thing, most people are able to drink responsibly. and Ryo of Inferno i suggest you go out and have some fun. you only live once and you need to make the most of it. trust me, drinking and parting can be very fun. i'm not telling you to go get drunk, though that can be fun too, but no dancing or parties? on top of alcohol, man you need to have some fun.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:drinking and driving is wrong no matter how you look at. i think that the drinking age should be lowered and there should stricter punishments for drinking and driving. i've been drinking since i was 15 or 16 and once you get the whole, wow i'm drinking and getting drunk thing, most people are able to drink responsibly. and Ryo of Inferno i suggest you go out and have some fun. you only live once and you need to make the most of it. trust me, drinking and parting can be very fun. i'm not telling you to go get drunk, though that can be fun too, but no dancing or parties? on top of alcohol, man you need to have some fun.

Yeah, I know I'm trying. Course I wouln't know where to go. As for the drinking, I'd need

to be sure I was wearing a tuxedo. If your really that curious I'll tell you why later.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
(Raises eyebrow in confusion.) :confused:
Blight Wrote:(Raises eyebrow in confusion.) :confused:

Made a vow to self awhile ago. The first drink I'll try is a martini shakem not stirred while

dressed as James Bond.
Homeless Joe Wrote:drinking and driving is wrong no matter how you look at. i think that the drinking age should be lowered and there should stricter punishments for drinking and driving. i've been drinking since i was 15 or 16 and once you get the whole, wow i'm drinking and getting drunk thing, most people are able to drink responsibly. and Ryo of Inferno i suggest you go out and have some fun. you only live once and you need to make the most of it. trust me, drinking and parting can be very fun. i'm not telling you to go get drunk, though that can be fun too, but no dancing or parties? on top of alcohol, man you need to have some fun.

I had too much fun at the end of my highschool career. Kinda wish I could have that time back lol. But, live and learn.

no, you don't just stop. Most people take it out of hand many times. This sort of idea also leads to alcoholism.
Schultz Wrote:hehe have one on me then.. ;o)

LMAO

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Made a vow to self awhile ago. The first drink I'll try is a martini shakem not stirred while

dressed as James Bond.

Now that's class. Though I'm not sure 4oz of vodka for sipping is the right first drink.
But if thats what you want, you'll also need to know if you want it regular, dry, or extra dry.
And don't forget garnish, olive(how many) or maybe a lemon twist. Maybe you'll like it dirty. The martini has evolved since James started ordering.
To me a martini is a waste of time, just give me the bottle straight. I in no way suggest that to you though Ryo of Inferno because you'll never want to drink agian after doing that for your first drink.
Blight Wrote:To me a martini is a waste of time, just give me the bottle straight. I in no way suggest that to you though Ryo of Inferno because you'll never want to drink agian after doing that for your first drink.

Thats the idea, that way there is no risk of alcoholism. LOL.