Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Are you sane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was talking with one of my friends about religion and he told me of a sanity test he saw online. It was do you believe in god, those who said yes were judged insane and those who said no were judged sane. So are you sane or insane?
Well I voted no, But I've always been sane.
What's the logic behind the sane = not believer? Who decided that?
remember what Zagatto said :

Quote:Unless you've studied theology for more than 20 years, I don't want to see any new posts talking about religion.

Id say its a good topic but i dont think in your 14 years you have studied 20 years of religion so id drop it. i voted no. what proof is there , that there is a god if thre is what is it and also bible doesnt count and also who created god ? did he just appear out of thin air and then it was like "oh my god". so well yeah this is going to start a new flame war.

so as long as this topic is open (1 day at the most) Flame On !

-LE
Nina182B Wrote:What's the logic behind the sane = not believer? Who decided that?

Some atheist who decided to make up their own 1 question test. And of course, judging by the one who started this thread, you see the type of audience he was seeking.

By the way, didn't Zagatto say no more religious threads? Or maybe that only applied to bashing certain religions. Although this one could certainly deteriorate as well. Time to wait and see.
Nina182B Wrote:What's the logic behind the sane = not believer? Who decided that?

Just read the bible..... i can't believe the kinds of things that are said in it.
Vicious Wrote:And of course, judging by the one who started this thread, you see the type of audience he was seeking.

Geeeeeeeeenius!!!
Cool
rav96 Wrote:Geeeeeeeeenius!!!
Cool

You mean:

Brilliant!!!

Don't you guys get those Coors light ads over there?
Vicious Wrote:Some atheist who decided to make up their own 1 question test. And of course, judging by the one who started this thread, you see the type of audience he was seeking.
I was actually giving the thread starter a chance to defend the cuckoo "logic" of the quiz he mentioned Rolleyes At least I got to read Vicious' and Rav's response.. those are always entertaining Smile
As long as it doesnt cost 10% of your income i dont care what people believe.
And because you probably dont know what im talking about in New zealand there was a big media thing on the church of destiny in which to be a member you pay 10% of income (pretty cheap for a tiket to heaven) and it turns out the dude that runs it has got a big house a big boat and kids with an expensive education.So tui beer put up a billboard on the motorway that says "We're not a cult, Yeah right" (note all tui adds are little slogany things followed by yeah right) Pretty darn funny but it didnt last long up.
Well thats my semi random thought of the day.
I closed the poll because i don't belive in these types of polls.. Because there is much more to it then just a simple poll. And i don't belive you really have much credit to post this type of thread.. I will keep it open to allow posts.. but not the poll..
aw i thought you would of closed it. its good though you closed the poll. its like every post babyeater0 makes has a poll in it im sick of polls. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-LE
Vicious Wrote:You mean:

Brilliant!!!

eeeeeekkkkk!!!!! :eek:
Coors is a lame beer so flat and without the fullbodied taste of STELLA!!!

but aswell as coors, millers bud etc... we atleast get Budvar (the original Bud tastes so much better than the supposed *cough* american *cough* king of beers! :p

and nope i believe we dont get those "Brilliant!!!" ads in the UK
Last Exile Wrote:every post babyeater0 makes has a poll in it im sick of polls. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ha! Your one to talk, especially with all of your "Awards" series of threads.

As for religious debates..here is my policy for internet forums

I don't talk about religion, race, countries or politics. If there is a debate on any of these I won't get involved because its always far too flamable.
Vicious Wrote:You mean:

Brilliant!!!

Coors?
My inner alcoholic weeps and needs a drink. The Brilliant! ads are for Guinness. Which is the only beer worth wanting. While most are worth drinking, after each sip you should think "Damn, I wish this was a Guinness(draft not stout)." Not that Coors dosen't have it's uses. There'll be a keg of it at my 21st, because almost no one else is drinking my guinness. If only it was more affordable Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5