Irritation
ladysilverice Wrote:Heh, I know what you mean. I only have one close friend now other than my fiance and that's Ka-Ta and I'm at the top of the country and she's at the bottom. All my other female friends have either just faded away or betrayed me (like most women seem to do) and did stupid stuff like spread rumors about me. Ka-Ta's been the only one who has kept consistent contact with me, but I think that's because we're so much alike! Big Grin

That's great you have Katallia she seems like a very kind person.Oh! and I know, I had other friends but they did seem to fade away especially this one female friend of mine.Every single guy I was ever interested in or that was interested in me she flanted over and tried to win there affection in a matter of speaking.She was horrid but, I hate being mean to people or holding something against them.Anyway,we don't hang out anymore and seem as how most of my other friends always hang with her.It was a little circle of friends.but I excluted myself from it over time and for the fact that one of my guy friends told me he had a crush on me for like 2 & 1/2 years.I felt funny hanging with them because sadly. I did not feel the same.So,till this day I have very few friends.I have like 2 good friends, but both are crazyly busy all year long and belong to like everything. Smile

Ahh,I feel very much better after venting some frustration.Thanks for listening.Marie
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
ladysilverice Wrote:but I think that's because we're so much alike! Big Grin

You gonna take insults like that Mrs. Schultz?
lol trying to start something are we vicious? Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:You gonna take insults like that Mrs. Schultz?
In that case, then I think we're alot alike too, dear Vic. Big Grin

Ka-Ta and I are exactly the same and at the same time exact opposites. It's very weird and has made for some interesting times in highschool... althought the freakin weirdest time of my life was when she dated my older brother... :eek: Whoops... I said that out loud didn't I? Rolleyes
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
lmao

but one thing ive noticed as that as you age..friends become far and few between...
but as you age you need less friends apart from the preciuos few you hold on to...
like at uni i dont really have any close friends but they are good friends i guess..the one i would call my closest is always busy aswell *cough* girlfriend *cough*...damn lampost syndrome grrrrrrr

and my boys who i hold close and love dearly all live back in my hom town and were at diffrerent uni's so i see them less...i owe them alot if not everything i wouldnt be the man i am now if it wasnt for what theyve done for me during my lowest points...but now its seems we never really talk about ourselves and stuff...all we do now when we meet is chat awesome innate babble after drinkng...which is ACE

w0ot CC4
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Dude... I'm sorry to hear that your circle of friends is diminishing.
Mine continues to grow at a rate that makes it hard to keep in touch with everyone. I've always had one group of close friends that I see about once per week consisting of 5 or 6 guys. Then I have a larger group of friends spread to the four winds that I keep in touch with via e-mail and occasional visits.

Just because you age doesn't mean you have to stop meeting people and hanging out. It just means you have to plan your time better to do it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
rav96 Wrote:ermmmm i love punk and rock

heckkk punk is a type of rock so what lead to that conclusion???
i like all types of music...like
but love punk...

Bon Jovi are not what i'd call rockers ... my opinion... that is all
might i highlight MY opinion...
like whatever you like..i dont care nor should you care if i care Big Grin

Maybe you're an exception but usually people who are into punk don't like rock so much, or at least what I'd call mild rock. It's like guys who are into heavy metal, they wouldn't be caught dead listening to Britney Spears!
But like you said, it's a matter of opinion.
By the way, do you like Sex Pistols?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Sex Pistols were alright/good but its all about THE CLASH!!!
they are the true pioneers of that era
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Sex Pistols were alright/good but its all about THE CLASH!!!

Sorry to say I've never heard of these bands. What band are they similar to if any?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo, your going to make me cry. I don't care to brand myself as "punk", since that steadily becomes more a description of clothing rather than anything else, but deep down that's probably what I am. Although a big part of me is quite cowboy-like.

As for everything else mentioned here.
Parenting is tricky. Hitting your kids can be usefull, but if you can't do it right they will still suck. Try letting someone else hit them. I don't remember being hit as a child, but then I never really needed to be.

I don't know that respect is what needs to be learned, so much as boundries. There are alot of people who think they deserve respect, but never do anything to show that they do. They need to be tolerated. Like someone said earlier teens over react. When they deal with someone who hasn't earned respect, they need to not take it as far as they do.
Of course some are just assholes.

Doing drugs to escape pain is weakness. Doing them because your bored is a hobbie, just keep it under control.

Putting up walls to keep people out sucks. What sucks more is when people think theres somthing wrong with you because those walls cause you to react differently than they do. I was in the hospital for a few hours after a car accident, while I was there news came that one passenger didn't make it. The hospital sent a grief counsel lady to tell me to cry and offer me hugs. I stared her down and told her I didn't want a hug, nor did I need to cry. She could not comprehend that, but she could send me a bill two weeks later for the 30 seconds she was in my room. And I'm the one whose cold?

Ciden, your taste in automobiles is spectacular, I'm very jealous. Even pushed to it's limits, the nicest Accord in the world is shit next to a mud splattered scratched and dented Wrangler. Curse the fates for making me drive this piece of shit.

That's everything. If it's not clear, it's because I'm feeling lazy and just want to ramble.
WandererX12 Wrote:Ryo, your going to make me cry.

Why am I going to make you cry? I just don't understand. Should I have heard of these

bands?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Why am I going to make you cry? I just don't understand. Should I have heard of these

bands?

Well there pretty big bands but there from an older era. The sex pistols are ok. There good but I can think of other bands that are better but that are my opinion though.
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Ngckld Wrote:Well there pretty big bands but there from an older era. The sex pistols are ok. There good but I can think of other bands that are better but that are my opinion though.

Thats the thing I've heard of most old bands and even enjoy most of them. However, I've

never heard of these bands.
I think so, but different tastes allow people to discover different things. Don't worry about it. The Clash & the Sex Pistols are old punk bands, that inspired more punk bands. They are important for their genre, and because of that somewhat important to the history of music as a whole, but not Beatles or Elvis important. Outside of that, they don't matter.
rav96 Wrote:Sex Pistols were alright/good but its all about THE CLASH!!!

I asked if you liked them because if you did then I'd suggest you read Nana by Ai Yazawa. It's a really addicting shojo manga (don't know if you're into shojo) that in a way pays homage to the Sex Pistols (and punk music in general) and Vivienne Westwood. It would be like killing two birds with one stone: manga+punk
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]