Irritation
woah... thats some wierd shit.
how fast was he going?
vegeta76 Wrote:woah... thats some wierd shit.
how fast was he going?

I forget now. Like 80 mph I think.
hmm.... i guess it could happen.
but thats still pretty messed up.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Really? How So?

Bon Jovi...

Need i even say more?!?!?!?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Bon Jovi...

Need i even say more?!?!?!?

Yes, I mean thats some good music especially Blaze of Glory. Wake up in the morning

and I raise my weary head got an old coat for a pillow and the Earth was last nights bed.

Love that song from Young Guns 2. Anyway please explain to me why Bon Jovi is that bad.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes, I mean thats some good music especially Blaze of Glory. Wake up in the morning

and I raise my weary head got an old coat for a pillow and the Earth was last nights bed.

Love that song from Young Guns 2. Anyway please explain to me why Bon Jovi is that bad.

Who the hell are Blaze of Glory??? I would explain for them but I have never heard Bon Jovi and my sister like him...I will insault my parents taste but not my older sisters I don't know why LOL...But yeah hes old that could be it? LMAO
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes, I mean thats some good music especially Blaze of Glory. Wake up in the morning

Bon Jovi isn't bad, at least to me it isn't. I really like Blaze of Glory, in fact I like all their songs up until These Days. I'm not so fond of their most recent albums though. Rav doesn't like it because he's into punk and usually people who like punk don't like rock. Besides, even among people who like rock not all like Bon Jovi, it's a matter of taste.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
ermmmm i love punk and rock

heckkk punk is a type of rock so what lead to that conclusion???
i like all types of music...like
but love punk...

Bon Jovi are not what i'd call rockers ... my opinion... that is all
might i highlight MY opinion...
like whatever you like..i dont care nor should you care if i care Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Vicious, I completely agree that there are other ways of punishing kids instead of

hitting,slapping or beating their children.Like takeing away privilages as in talking on the

plone,money,no hanging with their friends after school and telling them to go to there

room until they respectually and sincerally apoligise.I believe kids can grow up with

respect.Parent need to create an enviroment that allows them to grow up well.but I also

agree that now a days parents are busy at work and have no time for there kids too.I

think Adults need to wait to have kids untill they are ready and can teach them and raise

them right before they have kids. I am 18 and use no bad language what so ever.I have

never been grounded or hit or really punished by my parents ever.I have never

smoked,drunk,or have done any drugs eaither. I have noticed that almost all teens

these days are so out of line.I have know idea how they have gotten so bad.My mom runs

a home scool tutoring place.and I have come to believe that just about all teens are that

way no a days the horrible attitudes and unrespectfulness that they show.That makes me

quite sad accutally bacause there are very few that I can talk to and hang out with for all

the reasons above our personalities just don't mesh well.This is just a bit at how I look at

things. :o Thank you ever so very much for listening. ^_^ *giggles* :p

Ditto on that. Hard finding good friends our age. Three of my best friends left before/after high school and the only friend left here I consider a "best" friend is so damn busy with his college classes and band and choir and tutoring and... god he does a lot. So ya, he's too busy to do anything most the time lol.

However, I did get into a phase where I started doing drugs for about 6 months. Still have no idea why I did it and I never will again. Hell, I havn't even drank for almost two years. Well, I take that back. I drank once at my girlfriends uncles wedding. Other than that I havn't drank for two years.

Oh and Vicious, I kinda know what you mean when you said you went out and tried that same corner at the same speed. While I wouldn't have done it with my car (i have a very rollable jeep wrangler lol) I did the same thing with my snowboard. My friend went down a very steep slope and went off a really hard jump and landed on her head doing a backflip and had to go to the hospital. So what do I do? I go and try it the next day! Ya... that was stupid... lol. Ended up with a concussion too. =P I just didn't really need to go to the hospital so I didn't... lol. I didn't try it again, but I do know where you're coming from when you did that.
Cidien,I know what you mean.My best friend sence kindergarten is always busy.And it does not help that she lives in a different town.Also,very good you dont drink or on drugs and good for your health too.^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
I can also relate one of my best friends since first grade is always busy. I never see my buddy or hear from him it sucks...Only having three friends period doesnt help the situation either I guess...Oh well

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Glad to see I am not alone and that others can relate.
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
~Marie~
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Glad to see I am not alone and that others can relate.

The other thing is all 3 of them live in different towns...Two of them are around the same area which helps but neither one seems to be home when I am in that area which totally sucks...

But it does feel good knowing I am not the only one who has that problem...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
[QUOTE
But it does feel good knowing I am not the only one who has that problem...[/QUOTE]

Indeed,very much so. Wink
~Mr.Days~

~Marie~
Heh, I know what you mean. I only have one close friend now other than my fiance and that's Ka-Ta and I'm at the top of the country and she's at the bottom. All my other female friends have either just faded away or betrayed me (like most women seem to do) and did stupid stuff like spread rumors about me. Ka-Ta's been the only one who has kept consistent contact with me, but I think that's because we're so much alike! Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]