A question for Kerry supporters
Well I normally take a vicious stance, but I love debate. To tell you all the truth there is 40% of me that wants to vote for Kerry. He has served his country for 30 years in either military or in office. But it is his actions that ring(speak) louder than his words. For instance... He talks about making it where american companys stop contracting there labor out to cheap coutries. But all he has to do is look across the table to his wife and bam there is Heinz company staring back at him. By the way do you know where the second biggest heniz plant is. It is in Mexico... Heinz is also looking to cut jobs in Penn. and increase production in Mexico. That is like a slap in the face.

There is much more to be said but I will save it for a later date.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
elcoholic Wrote:Yes they do.

Can I ask you one last question before I go offline for the weekend Cidien?

In my opinion and other analist opinions the war with Iraq has fed the ideal groups like al-quaida (sp?) try to spread and use as the reason for attacking the US. It gave them another example and argument to show young recrutes. It has helpt spread hatred towards the US all over the world. You might be killing terrorists all over the world but the ideal these people embrace has only been fed and cannot be wiped out through violence. I think they will keep being created as long as the US keeps taking measures in their own hand. Regarding the topic of this thread I think whoever will become president will have a much harder time keeping the country safe because of the war. (I wonder how people would respond if the next airplane that drills itself in a skyscraper was flown by an Iraqi).

This is why I think the war in Iraq and the way it was fought was the wrong decission to fight terrorism. What's your thoughts about this?

Read my previous posts. This has already been addressed.

"Throwing out medals or denouncing a government is stating an opinion."

I realize that, but I disagree. You can say our government is wrong, but you're a pos if you throw out your medals.

"By calling someone a traitor, you are saying that they have betrayed our land and worked towards the downfall of the country in some way. That is a tall claim to make and very offensive to anyone who has served our country in ANY capacity."

I think that describes Kerry very well.
Why cant politicians make comments without blaming others? If i where a politician (which i dont want to be) I will just say "I'll do the best that I can for the common good and stand for what is right" and wont point fingers and do the blaming game. Puppet Master is right! its just a choice between the lesser evil.
I observed a very curious phenomenon. I?ll provide only facts here. People can decide what they think.

?Cidien? gets a 3 day ban on Oct 21 at 12:51 PM
?Ryo of Inferno? newly registers and makes his first post on Oct 22 at 1:27 AM.

Ryo of Inferno made a self-incriminating post. This is a quote: ? Im kind of new here as well I think... cant seem to remember if i had another name here or not. Oh well even if i did i dont remember it I must be new...forget it anyway.?
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...#post68639

Cidien and Ryo of Inferno have extreme hatred toward Kerry, both going the extra length to call him a ?traitor?

There are very convenient time gaps between Cidien and Ryo of Inferno?s posts in this thread. Ryo even made a comment very casually: ?Wll Cidien seems i keep missing you?

Are these quotes a coincidence?
Cidien: ?I absolutely love Gundam Wing and had to go buy the R1 box set? ?Just bought the first five R1 Mobile Suit Gundam dvd's.?
Ryo of Inferno: ?My fav is Gundam Wing but I also like Mobile Suit Gundam.?
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...#post68718

Ryo of Inferno is using such phrases as ?Then again I could be wrong but... probably not.? ?Sorry if im not making any sense.? These are the same phrases that I saw Cidien commonly used. I also find that their writing style is remarkably similar.

Ryo of Inferno is using an awkward double spacing between lines. It?s very odd. What is the purpose if it?s not to make his posts look different?

They are keeping the Leiberman discussion to continue by replying back and forth to each other. Really, who cares about Leiberman?

I report. You decide.
multipak Wrote:I report. You decide.

ummmm.... I decide you are a little to obsessed with this mr. multipak.
multipak Wrote:I observed a very curious phenomenon. I?ll provide only facts here. People can decide what they think.

?Cidien? gets a 3 day ban on Oct 21 at 12:51 PM
?Ryo of Inferno? newly registers and makes his first post on Oct 22 at 1:27 AM.

Ryo of Inferno made a self-incriminating post. This is a quote: ? Im kind of new here as well I think... cant seem to remember if i had another name here or not. Oh well even if i did i dont remember it I must be new...forget it anyway.?
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...#post68639

Cidien and Ryo of Inferno have extreme hatred toward Kerry, both going the extra length to call him a ?traitor?

There are very convenient time gaps between Cidien and Ryo of Inferno?s posts in this thread. Ryo even made a comment very casually: ?Wll Cidien seems i keep missing you?

Are these quotes a coincidence?
Cidien: ?I absolutely love Gundam Wing and had to go buy the R1 box set? ?Just bought the first five R1 Mobile Suit Gundam dvd's.?
Ryo of Inferno: ?My fav is Gundam Wing but I also like Mobile Suit Gundam.?
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...#post68718

Ryo of Inferno is using such phrases as ?Then again I could be wrong but... probably not.? ?Sorry if im not making any sense.? These are the same phrases that I saw Cidien commonly used. I also find that their writing style is remarkably similar.

Ryo of Inferno is using an awkward double spacing between lines. It?s very odd. What is the purpose if it?s not to make his posts look different?

They are keeping the Leiberman discussion to continue by replying back and forth to each other. Really, who cares about Leiberman?

I report. You decide.

Multipak, first of all im not Cidien, my other name which was probaly on another website

was Prostar or something like that. Also just because we have the same views on things

doesn't make us the same person. Im sure that u have friends who have similar views in

some areas as well. Quite frankly I was pist when i logged back on and saw this it got me

pissed as for Leiberman I had never heard of him and that was why iasked Cidien about

him. I hate that you are taking quotes of mine out of context. As for the traitor part I

never called him a traitor but was asking Cidien about that extreme view. Quite frankly i

think you have a stick up you butt and someone needs to pull it out. Im just wondering if

you are one of the many conspiracy theory freaks who takes the X-Files too seriously. If

you happen to read this I would like an apology.
Hahahaha. Wow, once again you jumped straight off the deep end.

"Really, who cares about Leiberman?"

If Leiberman were running against Bush he'd win. There are a lot of people who respect Leiberman both republican and democrat. I can't believe you can support a man like Kerry and say who cares about Leiberman. Just shows me you only like dishonest moral-less people.
"If you happen to read this I would like an apology if not thats fine as well as it shows everyone here how much of a buttmunch you are."

I don't want an appology from you btw multipak. May as well be asking for an appology from Kerry himself. Wouldn't ask that man for anything.
takumi25 Wrote:Why cant politicians make comments without blaming others? If i where a politician (which i dont want to be) I will just say "I'll do the best that I can for the common good and stand for what is right" and wont point fingers and do the blaming game. Puppet Master is right! its just a choice between the lesser evil.

So you're voting for Bush? People have yet to show me where Bush blames others for whats happened. As far as I know he's taken responsibility for everything. (even when it's not his fault)
Ryo of Inferno, I realize that multipak's statements may have been offensive but he was smart enough to keep the whole thing as observations and not make any overt claims.

On the other hand, you called him a buttmunch outright.
Three day ban.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
So can anyone ban you for a powertrip?
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Click on the huge bold link or picture at the top.

Looks like ABC just commited a federal offense. They withheld the last 15 minutes of this tape from the CIA and FBI. So, anyone feel like trying to convince me the media isn't playing politics now...?

Although i'd have to say this claim by the man

""The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead, a man claims on the video."

wouldn't be true. If that truly happened I think even the leftist nutjobs would wake up and fully commit to war.
Do you think I'm going overboard with the bans?

I have had a number of private e-mails from members upset with the way things have been getting out of hand lately and I'm responding to them. I tend to view zero tolerance as zero tolerance.

So far, you are the only person to raise any objections to my heavy handedness with the bans and I've received a few messages from people who have stated they are happy to finally see someone doing something.

If more people feel that I am getting out of line I would like to hear from them either publicly or privately. The current policy I have in place of no attacks on fellow members seems to be clear and fair to me. I am open to alternatives or other suggestions. I have been doing my best not to take sides at all and respond to everyone with the same guide lines.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Seems I joined at a bad time is there anyway to unjoin?
Hajime Wrote:Seems I joined at a bad time is there anyway to unjoin?
ROFL! I dont think so. :p