Poll: hostile to newbs or paranoia
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
paranoia so shut up
17.65%
3 17.65%
Hostile and like it that way
11.76%
2 11.76%
don't care
52.94%
9 52.94%
people are hoostile to newbs?
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hostile to newbs or paranoia
Masturba...I mean watch por...I mean....play "video games"....yeah, that'll throw 'em off. WHEW!!! Way to cover that up DO...UH OH...did I say that out loud??? :eek: :confused: :confused:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
DARK OSAMU Wrote:Masturba...I mean watch por...I mean....play "video games"....yeah, that'll throw 'em off. WHEW!!! Way to cover that up DO...UH OH...did I say that out loud??? :eek: :confused: :confused:

:p :p :p
I think it is more accurate to say low tolerance for lazy, impolite and excessively retarded posts. Some of us established members will usually boob up occassionally but most will forgive us unless it is a regular occurrence. - in which case Vicious will make you beg for mercy! Big Grin
Well I had a little bit of hostility thrown my way when I first came here, although some of it was well founded, but meh, I defended myself well and its something that every new person has to go through, so as long as you don't take crap from people or spam up the place then you should do fine. Anyway I get on fine here anyway, and I'm still relatively new.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
You know, when I first joined these forums, I dont remeber getting any hostility towards me. Maybe I just blank it out because it was so tramatic. :eek: :o