*~Japanese word of the day~*
hinakanbetsusha >)
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
lets see, a word that ends in masu is usually a verb and to make it a negative you just change it to shimasen like shimasu=do , shimasen
"Focus upon your opponent's destiny. Bring it to them on the end of one perfect cut." -Kakita's The Sword
Haha..I stopped replying to my own thread out of laziness and didnt think anyone cared anymore...if you guys really want me to post some stuff up just let me know Smile..
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
I find it interesting..... if you would want to start it up again ^^
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
I don't know very much Japanese.......but I do want to learn!! Baka= Idiot....... That's about it......... ASO DES KA= oh really. Nai shin dio= What are you doing....... Akuma= devil. My friend Rikoo-chan told me most of that!! Other than that I'm dead!! No Da?
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
I want more . im going to be studying japanese at school soon.

ill start to share how you write in japanese in here like this :

柔らかいバニー = Fluffy Bunny

ラストエグザイル = lastEXILE

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Miso-Soup Wrote:I don't know very much Japanese.......but I do want to learn!! Baka= Idiot....... That's about it......... ASO DES KA= oh really. Nai shin dio= What are you doing....... Akuma= devil. My friend Rikoo-chan told me most of that!! Other than that I'm dead!! No Da?

Only things ive even read about Japaneese meanings were on the internet Akuma and Kami....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
well you have to be careful with kami

Kami (kami no ke) = hair
Kami = divine

You have to be careful with that one.

lets see...

kamakiri = mantis

nan da tou!! = what the hell??

doko umare desu ka = where were you born?

shumi wa anime desu = my hobby is anime

dendenmushi = snail

kore wa nan desu ka = what is this??

tadaima = I'm back

okaeri = welcome back

yokatta = thats good

ora ora ORA!! = (hmm...maybe...) bring it!!/come on!!/lets go!! (something to that effect, people say it when fighting or when they want to fight)
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Quote:yokatta = thats good

Special notes about this adjective.

The adjective "ii" means "good"
so "ii desu" means "it's good"

but ii is the a new version of an older word "yoi" which is used in all other forms (past/affirmative, past/negative, present/negative).

So to say "it was good" you'll say "yokatta desu"
"it isn't good" = "yokunai desu"
"it wasn't good" = "yokunakatta desu"
You'll need it in due time