other recommended Hk Dvd Sites???
thats screwed man!!!!
and then a customer getin treated poorly id be fumming mad!!!!
if theres one thing i hate more than anything its rude workers who your suporting by buying from them and they return the favor by kicking you straight in the bag!!!
thats some bullshit!!!!
thats why in all my internet buying i have places that i have more confidence in and places with good customer service!!!!!!
ive talked with a couple people and what i here is the only place that rivals this place for price and everything about the site is animeniacs!!!!
maybe more staff would be a postive??? another person to take down requests and maybe a staff worker for each of the different Hk companys that might help out!!!
just some thoughts but everyone involved in the running of this site should be proud this is definatly THE BEST!!!!!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
Well, I just made my first order from here, so I'm looking forward to better things!
Its not that JJ can't handle it himself.. Its he is in Canada.. And he gets stuff stuck in customs for like 2-3 weeks sometimes.. Which he can't do anything about.. Trust me JJ is trying everything he can to get you more anime that you want.. Just canada doesn't work with him at all.
I'm happy to wait some extra time to make use of IA's excelent service. Done so on many occasions since I feel like why change a good thing and I'm happy to help keep the site up with all the reviews and the forum which is also not free I imagine. Even easily prepared to pay some more if necesary.
Barnabusdf Wrote:Well, everybody goes on about Cookiejar video, but there was a problem with an order I made. After I paid i was told the item I wanted was not in stock. I simply asked her to refund the monry, and she wouldnt do it. She said I had to pick something else out. But the item was to be a present, and i didnt want anything else at that time. She got ruder and ruder, said it was all my fault. I had to go to Paypal to get her to refund my money. So no cookiejar Video for me! Sad

Really? Interesting. Bella always seemed pretty nice to me. I stopped going to their forums a few months back. After awhile, I got tired of reading about Bella's servers or email or computer going down or her getting sick all the time and stuff like that.

In all honesty, I haven't bought any HK's lately. When I did buy them though, I usually ordered from 3 sites - here, (a site that can't be named on here) , and cjv.
I could name a site that just happens to have an actual store where you can go in and buy hk anime dvds. I know cause I don't live very far away and I buy almost all of the stuff that I don't download from them.

You wanna see my anime collection? Sorry, I don't have 10 hours to type it all in.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
Vicious Wrote:Really? Interesting. Bella always seemed pretty nice to me. I stopped going to their forums a few months back. After awhile, I got tired of reading about Bella's servers or email or computer going down or her getting sick all the time and stuff like that.

In all honesty, I haven't bought any HK's lately. When I did buy them though, I usually ordered from 3 sites - here, (a site that can't be named on here) , and cjv.

Well, I dont know who is who there, I dealt with someone named Pam at first. Then the e-mails had no name so I'm not sure who I was dealing with after the first contact. Is Bella Pam?

Either way, the whole thing left a horrible impression, and I would rather support the friendlier atmosphere here.
Barnabusdf Wrote:Well, I dont know who is who there, I dealt with someone named Pam at first. Then the e-mails had no name so I'm not sure who I was dealing with after the first contact. Is Bella Pam?

Either way, the whole thing left a horrible impression, and I would rather support the friendlier atmosphere here.

Bella is the owner and she seems real nice. I think Pam is her sister or someone working for her. If you were really treated like you say I'd send a private message to Bella through the CJV forums. The main thing CJV is known for is their good customer service so your story seems strange to me. You are the first person I've seen write anything bad about that shop and I think Bella might want to know about it.
Well, after a bad experience, I dont feel its my responcibility to waste my time going through the forums to e-mail a woman who MAY have been the problem to begin with. There was no name on most of the e-mails, (Basically all after the first) and if her sister was the problem, she's not gonna listen anyway. Whoever is at fault it cost her 3 customers. Me and the two (now embarassed) friends that recommended her. I think we will be fine ordering here!