Poll: What do you think about Import-Anime T-Shirts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great Idea! I'd buy one and wear it proudly!
42.86%
18 42.86%
Great Idea! Now if you only had them in girl styles...
9.52%
4 9.52%
Good Idea! Though I don't think I'd buy one.
33.33%
14 33.33%
Unsure...
4.76%
2 4.76%
T-shirts suck...why bother?
9.52%
4 9.52%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Import-Anime T-Shirts!
The T-SHIRTS ARE IN!!!
Here are the new T-shirts of IA.
If things go well with these, we may look at doing bigger, better designs and girl styled shirts, too! So, here is where you come in. What do you think of having Import-Anime T-Shirts?? Girls, women, females- I need your input too!! Please leave comments and questions!
Without further ado, The Import-Anime Girl modeling The Slave Shirt!! Wink

Attached Files
.jpg   Slave.jpg (Size: 175.88 KB / Downloads: 125)
.jpg   2 Anime.jpg (Size: 190.43 KB / Downloads: 81)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
i like the idea but not the saying the slave thing i dont think thats a great word to but on a shirt. i like the japanese on the front and the english translation on the back. also if the shirt could be darker i dont like light colored shirts. but cool idea. also how much for them ??

(oh and off the subject south park is airing the episode where the boys turn into anime characters, this episode is so so so funny.)

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I don't want anyone to know that I like anime, unless I tell them or they see my DVDs.
Who is the girl in the picture?
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
She's the Import-Anime Girl.
We took away her other name! Wink
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I think it's a good idea but I'll only buy girl styled shirts. What sizes will you have available? Also, I agree with Last Exile, you should have darker colours as well.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Hmmmm... I wonder who the girl in the picture is..... OH! She's the chick that sleeps with the guy in charge!! :eek:

Heh... that aside... I really like the front. Also, you gotta understand people, when you're having t-shirts made in bulk, color t-shirts are more expensive, so it was probably a really good idea to go with white until they know that people are interested. It would suck to buy a buncha colorful, heavy graphic t-shirts and have no one buy them.

When are you gonna post how much they are, Ka-Ta?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Heh... that aside... I really like the front. Also, you gotta understand people, when you're having t-shirts made in bulk, color t-shirts are more expensive, so it was probably a really good idea to go with white until they know that people are interested. It would suck to buy a buncha colorful, heavy graphic t-shirts and have no one buy them.

You're right about that. I'll state my preferences then. I'll buy black and white t-shirts, as far as I'm concerned those two colours are enough.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Could some of you girls buy the white T-shirts and then we can have our own IA Wet T-Shirt contest. If so, then I'm all for the T-shirts. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:Could some of you girls buy the white T-shirts and then we can have our own IA Wet T-Shirt contest. If so, then I'm all for the T-shirts. Big Grin

that's a great idea! you could charge to see it, and sell tapes of it, it could be a great promotional tool and make you lots of money.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
kakomu Wrote:I don't want anyone to know that I like anime, unless I tell them or they see my DVDs.
:eek: your still in the closet?!?!? i wonder how many people here are like you?
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Vicious Wrote:Could some of you girls buy the white T-shirts and then we can have our own IA Wet T-Shirt contest. If so, then I'm all for the T-shirts. Big Grin

Well if you're going by size, I'd win hands down... laugh.. but then I've found most wet T-shirt contests don't judge just by size.... and that's the first and last wet anything I entered... laugh.. nobody likes older full figured more mature women.... oh wait a minute... my daughter looks just like me... so that really doesn't apply now does it? Ok, so there's two of us you'd be hard pressed to find anyone bigger than!!
I must admit i'm a fan of both the T-shirts and the wet T-shirts idea. If was to support IA, i'd definitely pay to view a wet T-shirt contest. Only to support IA though... Wink

As far as color, well, i'd probably go for anything, but i have enough black right now so i'd prefer a green with black lettering. I'm sure it will end up being black and white though. So, whatever is offered...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
You guys should have it so that, if they sell enough T-shirts, then they have the wet t-shirt contest as a reward for buying so many t-shirts. Id but one. Big Grin

I second this ~
and also put it on ddv and sell it at the store section.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST