Poll: What do you think about Import-Anime T-Shirts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great Idea! I'd buy one and wear it proudly!
42.86%
18 42.86%
Great Idea! Now if you only had them in girl styles...
9.52%
4 9.52%
Good Idea! Though I don't think I'd buy one.
33.33%
14 33.33%
Unsure...
4.76%
2 4.76%
T-shirts suck...why bother?
9.52%
4 9.52%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Import-Anime T-Shirts!
I'm in the process of growing my hair down to my shoulders. I don't take too kindly to people telling me not to do it.

The worst responses I get are: "girls are don't like guys with long hair", to which my witty and scathing remark is: "I'm not getting laid with short hair, why should I really care?". Most of the time they have no answer and I come out victorious convincing someone else that my hair is my domain and their opinion has no weight on it.
I dont know what you guys are talking about but could someone help me? I can log in to the forum but not in the website how can i contact some one to fix this please help, I can't use the store and I can't find a contact e-mail for customer support so I am really pissed right now please help someone!?
I think that T-shirts are a good idea, but I think that if I walked around with a shirt that said "slave" on it, I would get my ass kicked :p . Even if that was not a factor, I still am not too fond of the "slave" part or the design (no offense to who picked the design, of course). If you changed those two things, I would probably buy one if they didn't cost too much. Maybe you could give them out for free when people reach a certain level on the site, or get 100,000 points or something. I think that a hoodie would be a good idea, and I am definately all for the wet T-shirt contest.
kakomu Wrote:I'm in the process of growing my hair down to my shoulders.
Hope it looks good on you. I am thinking of Orlando Bloom in Pirates movie. Damn, that guy looks hot and his hair was curly too, on the long side.

Geo85, look for Junkie Joe or Schultz on the members list, click on their name, and send them a PM.
Hey, not meant to be an insult, but you look a lot like my grandma, Ka-Talliya, except not as old.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
kakomu Wrote:I'm in the process of growing my hair down to my shoulders.
i'm doing the same thing. its taking forever
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I remember back when I was 19 (half a life time ago) and I grew my hair long just to pick up women. It worked beyond my wildest dreams. Once the hair was almost to my shoulders I turned in to Mr. Popular with the ladies.

The only problem is that I couldn't stand most of the women who were only attracted to me for my hair. It's really hard to keep a conversation going based on "I love your hair".

So... after enjoying the long hair nookie for a year I cut it short again and started looking for relationships that I could enjoy outside the bedroom. I'm happy to say that I found one too.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
when my hair was long a majority of my friends were girls. However, of course, none of them were giving up. So, I got the worst of both worlds.
They probably thought you were a woman with hormone issues hahaha Stuble!

anyway moving on The Tshirts are cool!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
id be cool with anime tshirts as far as an import one i probally wouldn't buy it but i mean hey if you want to sell a cool cowboy bebop shirt like as affordable maybe id get one
Cyrus
If yall makem in girls size (er, build) I'd definetly get one for my ex; heh it beats a dog collar..
As for myself..I'd need something a little different than Slave, salve to anime on it, although I could totally see myself in something saying:
"God" on the front & "of Anime" then having the I-A name/link on it Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Jeeez look at the amount of R1s he has in the pic!!!
Batz Kage Wrote:If yall makem in girls size (er, build) I'd definetly get one for my ex; heh it beats a dog collar..
As for myself..I'd need something a little different than Slave, salve to anime on it, although I could totally see myself in something saying:
"God" on the front & "of Anime" then having the I-A name/link on it Big Grin

Yeah, I know what you mean. It doesn't bother me as much, but if I am going to advertise it, I would want "Master" instead. Big Grin

But where can you get one; cause I think I might get one.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
definitely a great idea , would love to promote my favorite site as well as thanking them for being nice folks with great prices as well as service--
I liked slave on the front, but was less thrilled with "the slave to anime" translation on the the back. I would prefer just the url. Dont know if I would actually wear one either way though, not often anyway.