Napster's got a brand new bag ;P
elcoholic Wrote:I think they're selling music legit on the internet now. So yeah, there is money there somewhere. Not from me though.

Yeah, there is always the option of using KaZaA and torrents which don't require money.

As for Ipod and Itunes, they are going strong. As for me, I bought an Astone MP3 player, rip the songs from my CDs and listen to them again and again. No need to pay to download. For the record, the latest music don't get my attention. Listening to 90's and early 21st century music is good enough.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
New Korn cd came out today. Awesomeness. =P Stupid they make you go online to get two songs though. Plus best buy sucks and didn't set out any special edition cds in the front or mention it in their add so I didn't bother looking on the regular rack and bought the regular edition. That was nice.
so its a paid subscription deal then? what would be the subscription fee, and at how many songs would u save money if you weren't into itunes?
it says 9.95 dollars per month for unlimited access, or 99c per song. Comparing this to itunes, which is the same per song and doesn't talk about per month/etc, just albums for ~$10 per album.