Ebay buuuuuuuurn... on me. :(
There's only one seller I'd buy HK's from in the US. He gives free media mail shipping with delivery confirmation (US buyers only). You can get a 3 dvd set for about $20 and a 2 dvd set for $10 depending on titles and how new the releases are. This guy once sent me another set no questions asked when I didn't get the first one. He has also gave me replacement disks for any dvd's I've had trouble with. And he has given me my money back when I asked for a full refund. I've bought from him about 7-8 times:

Sphiatt
oh yeh, I have seen their stuff. I can vouch for them too
I've only been burned twice by eBay but I got my money back. eBay is bad and good you just gotta know the ins and outs of it. I don't trust too many people on eBay until I look over the feedback really good.

I can't understand how he thought he was gonna get away with selling homemade boots.... some people think they are so smart.
Re: ebay's own coverage. I claimed for that once and it took months before i got a response and they told me i had exceeded the cut off date, even though when they emailed me that, the time had still not run out. Took me loads more emails before they replied to me and said they would deposit the money in my bank. Did they hell. ¬_¬

They were worse than the seller that burnt me. At least there it did not drag on for about 8 months.
Nina182B Wrote:There's only one seller I'd buy HK's from in the US. He gives free media mail shipping with delivery confirmation (US buyers only). You can get a 3 dvd set for about $20 and a 2 dvd set for $10 depending on titles and how new the releases are. This guy once sent me another set no questions asked when I didn't get the first one. He has also gave me replacement disks for any dvd's I've had trouble with. And he has given me my money back when I asked for a full refund. I've bought from him about 7-8 times:

Sphiatt

if you don wanna eBay with this dude yoou can always check out http://www.sphiatt.com/
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
He charges way more in that sphiatt site though. Have you seen the specials page http://www.sphiatt.com/extraspecial.html I've never seen him go as low as import-anime's prices but the free shipping is nice if you're just getting one item.
i thought the Special page was for people after they have done custom with him.. he sent it me after i bought something you see thats why i didnt bother posting it!

its in my Links Zip i did an age ago full of all the HK shops ive ever found
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
You know, I thought the same thing about the special page too but I remember reading somewhere to send it to your friends Smile
Cool Big Grin

that reminds me i gotta do a bittorrent site zip file aswell
when i can be asked :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/