anime club
i just found out my school has an anime club!! i'm going to check it out, i think the first meeting is tom.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Cool... if the first meeting is tom does that make the second meeting dick and the third meeting harry?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Cool... if the first meeting is tom does that make the second meeting dick and the third meeting harry?
Careful that joke is antique? good luck at the club I hope it goes well.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
have fun you lucky you ^_^
hope you see some girls there
me too Big Grin
Nina182B Wrote:have fun you lucky you ^_^
hope you see some girls there

At an anime club??? Yeah right.
Vicious Wrote:At an anime club??? Yeah right.
If that's the case, then my anime club was very lucky to have me :p
Good luck with the club. The one I was in was poorly organized and full of lazy people. 5% of the members try hard an manage to keep the club open, but with no help from the other 95% nothing else was ever acomplished. It did provide a chance to meet girls though, most of whom were starved for attention Wink, and one who became my girlfriend... for reasons other than craving attention.
well i wish i could have one of these but you need a school or a library or some other local place to have one thats so gay.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Or maybe a house. I've heard stories of people holding social gatherings in their homes. More important than a place, you need enough people to be interested in having a club.
if u do meet a chick in there make sure and tell me. k?
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
My school has an anime club, it's pretty big too, they have screenings of fansubs every week that supposedly a couple of hundred people attend it. They've got a library of manga you could borrow out, heck, they've even got their own internet forum.

I've never checked it out though, not really interested in joining a club.
Well maybe it is just me, but I hated the anime club at my school and I wouldn't want one at a school anyways. Most of the people that go know jack shit about anime... That includes the "President" of the club each year. Initial D reruns, Trigun, Kenshin, blah blah you get the idea.
i was looking at the schedule on the website and i guess they have slotted times for people to play whatever they want to bring, it looks pretty interesting, i think i have to go to the next meeting and check it out.
meetings. wow i hate meetings, haha slotted times to watch stuff that can be very interesting............... Smile
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  want to start an anime club - need help puzzleguy 0 915 04-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Last Post: puzzleguy
  Starting an anime club in college -spike- 12 4,466 07-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Last Post: -spike-