The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
anime club - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: anime club (/thread-3890.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

anime club - Homeless Joe - 09-08-2004

i just found out my school has an anime club!! i'm going to check it out, i think the first meeting is tom.

anime club - Zagatto - 09-08-2004

Cool... if the first meeting is tom does that make the second meeting dick and the third meeting harry?

anime club - morgorath - 09-08-2004

Zagatto Wrote:Cool... if the first meeting is tom does that make the second meeting dick and the third meeting harry?
Careful that joke is antique? good luck at the club I hope it goes well.

anime club - Nina182B - 09-08-2004

have fun you lucky you ^_^
hope you see some girls there

anime club - Homeless Joe - 09-08-2004

me too Big Grin

anime club - Vicious - 09-08-2004

Nina182B Wrote:have fun you lucky you ^_^
hope you see some girls there

At an anime club??? Yeah right.

anime club - Nina182B - 09-08-2004

Vicious Wrote:At an anime club??? Yeah right.
If that's the case, then my anime club was very lucky to have me :p

anime club - WandererX12 - 09-08-2004

Good luck with the club. The one I was in was poorly organized and full of lazy people. 5% of the members try hard an manage to keep the club open, but with no help from the other 95% nothing else was ever acomplished. It did provide a chance to meet girls though, most of whom were starved for attention Wink, and one who became my girlfriend... for reasons other than craving attention.

anime club - Last Exile - 09-08-2004

well i wish i could have one of these but you need a school or a library or some other local place to have one thats so gay.

-LE

anime club - WandererX12 - 09-08-2004

Or maybe a house. I've heard stories of people holding social gatherings in their homes. More important than a place, you need enough people to be interested in having a club.

anime club - yukimoritenchen - 09-08-2004

if u do meet a chick in there make sure and tell me. k?

anime club - matthewmalay - 09-08-2004

My school has an anime club, it's pretty big too, they have screenings of fansubs every week that supposedly a couple of hundred people attend it. They've got a library of manga you could borrow out, heck, they've even got their own internet forum.

I've never checked it out though, not really interested in joining a club.

anime club - Jaded God - 09-09-2004

Well maybe it is just me, but I hated the anime club at my school and I wouldn't want one at a school anyways. Most of the people that go know jack shit about anime... That includes the "President" of the club each year. Initial D reruns, Trigun, Kenshin, blah blah you get the idea.

anime club - Homeless Joe - 09-09-2004

i was looking at the schedule on the website and i guess they have slotted times for people to play whatever they want to bring, it looks pretty interesting, i think i have to go to the next meeting and check it out.

anime club - yukimoritenchen - 09-10-2004

meetings. wow i hate meetings, haha slotted times to watch stuff that can be very interesting............... Smile