What series are you most excited to get next?
What series are you most excited about?? I personally cant wait till I have money for that new bogiepop phantom 8O 8O I almost bought the R1 s well what are you guys after most?? 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'd be excited for Maison Ikkoku R1s. Until then I'd say I'm excited to watch Inu Yasha. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Cowboy Bebop. I ordered it just a little while ok
Cowboy Bebop, Kenshin TV 1, Vision of Escaflowne.

I'm ordering them in the next few weeks once I scrounge up the money!!

Can't WAIT!! :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
Hum right now i actually don't have a series i am wanting to buy fully atm.. though steve or anyone can you make any good suggestions for me? some of my fav animes have been
Slayers
Ranma
Kenshin
Berserk
KOR
Flame of Recca
Initial D
so based on those anything other people would suggest.. thanks.. ;o)
I've got a few series I'd like to see.

KOR - been hearing great things about this for a long time
Marmalade Boy - I used to hear good things but people have been quiet lately on the subject
Black Heaven - something new... something different

Of course I still have those unviewed Kenshin DVDs and the Hakkenden and the rest of Initial D and Boys Be and and and...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I'd have to say I'm excited about picking up Ranma 1/2, although I've decided to wait till xmas time to pick it up just to give me something to look forward to.. I'm also really looking forward to Chobits, which is coming out in R1 sometime in March.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I just watched the first seven episodes of Inu Yasha today. Now I am excited to buy more of that. and Inu Yasha has Ussops voice from One Piece how great is that! 8O 8O more of you guys need to see One Piece very good adventure comedy show 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm most likely going to stick with movies, but I'm considering to get G Gundam.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Schultz here are my recommendations for you
1. Maison Ikkoku - nice long series, with great HK set. Rumiko Takahashi
2. Zenki Demon Prince - A little known series. It sports the voice of Inu Yasha as young Zenki. It is a magical transformation show. Though it's really cool. In one episode demons possess a young boy. Zenki transforms and kills the demon, however he ends up killing th boy as well leaving a somber type moment. So at least it's not cheesy.
3. Kodomo No Omocha - It's so wacky you have to like it. It's insane, and they're up to episode 40 on VHS and way higher on computer files.
4. Akazukin Cha Cha - Though I've seen relatively little of the series it looks pretty cool. Hey I laughed in the opening theme so they did something right.
5. Jubei Chan - From the creater of Kodocha. It's so crazy and ends with a relatively good plot.
6. Cat Girl Nuku Nuku - Coming out R1 soon. The VHS are out, though. Great little 6 episode OAV series. There are TV series avaiable on fan sub as well.
7. Marriage - $19.95 for a 2 episode OAV series on DVD. It's a great way to spend an hour.
The Pie has spoken. :mrgreen:

Zagato I found Marmalade Boy fun, but very girly at times. It was sometimes just plain wrong. Too many shiny boys for my taste.

KOR - Simply a classic. Also if you like this you will more than likely like Maison Ikkoku, so check that out too.

I like Kenshin, but I prefer the dub so I'd rather watch that. :mrgreen: The series rocks so I would say watch that next. :mrgreen:

Everyone check out the YUA Box Sets coming out from Animeigo. They will ROCK. :mrgreen: That's because Animeigo does. :mrgreen:

I am exited to see the rest of the Irresponsible Captain Tylor OAV's. 8O 8O And the show too of course. It is very addictive. 8O 8O
right now i'm all hyped up for my Witch Hunter Robin dvd...... from episode 1 it's AMAZING!!!

i'm also looking forward to Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex..... but so far only 2 or 3 eps have been released in japan..... but just from episode 1 (which i watched last night) i am MASS IMPRESSED!!!!

those are the main 2 i'm looking forward to n_n
I'm getting excited for You're Under Arrest TV. Though for some reason my Miracle Girl EP fan subs are looking really sexy. :mrgreen: