What series are you most excited to get next?
The new show Heat guy-J looks kinda cool. I can't wait to see Naruto. I love that manga. It is one of my favorites. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
What's this Heat guy J about? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
From what I understand they are cops who put thier noses in where they don't belong, and end up being chased by some bad asses. The artwork looks like escaflowne. It probably has the same art diretor. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I've seen a couple previews on this new Newtype disc that look exceptional. The first being Excel Saga. That show looks genuinely insane. Just my kind of thing. The second was a show called Raxephon. That is some of the best animation I have seen on a T.V. show in a long time. I also saw chance pop. It rode the baloney pony in english. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Apparently every episode of Heat Guy is stand alone, but they will form a story. That is good for me to hear. I have been waiting for a show like that for a while. "Riding the baloney poney" is a classic from my childhood. Well not "actually" riding the baloney poney, but the phrase. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Jeez keep your minds out of the gutter. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'd like to get Riding Bean on dvd. Hey, maybe that's what I'll ask my mom for as a Christmas present. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Well that should be a good series Dark, and getting for free is even better... Oh and Kakoi I got some meat for ya when your done riding...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
For that you will recieve.........my copy of M.D. Guiest. Man I wish that I never bought that. It sux so much. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I always wanted to see MD Geist. It looked half decent. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

see that's the problem most anime looks good but just liek G Gundam even looking good and a name that almost never fails doesn't mean good anime...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Damn I thought G Gundam looked good too. I mean for an R1 purchase. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've been suckered into the whole " Hey it looks really good" thing too many times. That is why I like HK DVD's because if the show really sucks you didn't waste too much money on it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
And you have the entire show too. So you can make fun of it even more after you finish it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry to get off topic, or is it back on? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I can't wait for the Dragon Ball DVD Box Sets due out in February. I really want to see uncut Dragon Ball. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I can't believe all the crap Raditz did in the anime uncut. And his Japanese voice is Smurftastically Jawsome!!!! I can't wait to see Goku and Vegeta fight!!! That's my favorite part. And Raditz. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: