What series are you most excited to get next?
It's not really a series but I just got the Studio Ghibli set along with Spirited Away and I am gonna get my neighbors the Yamadas (I should get it on tuesday). I am haflway through the set and they are all great movies.
Hmm, seems like it's been a long time since I replied to this topic.. Since last time I managed to snag Chobits AV (which I really enjoyed) and I just ordered the Ranma first 2 seasons MAC from JJ yesterday. =) So, I guess it's time for a couple more things I'm looking forward to seeing. Suzaku has told me a lot of good things about X, so that's one that I'm looking forward to. Marmalade Boy, Tekkaman Blade, and Vampire Princess Miyu are a few of the other series that I'm looking forward to. =) I hope to buy these series in '03. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I am also looking at Hajime no Ippo as a potential subject. It looks so cool, and the manga is great. So why wouldn't the anime be good. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'll look into it. I'm going to start buying VCDs. Extremely cheap and they work great on my Pioneer DVD player. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I can't wait to get the Fist of the North Star Box Set.
Maybe after Christmas. :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I just bought all of Dragonball/Z/GT on CD for my computer. I hope they are as good quality as stated. I think I probably paid a little too much. Well hopefully they will be good. 8O 8O 8O 8O I basically bought it to replace my last Dragonball movie "Saikyo e no Michi". That is one of the best movies of all time. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I am looking foward to watching the next 180 episodes of Sailor Moon. Maybe Kodocha on CD as well. :mrgreen:

Holy Shit there is some much coming out!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Going to get the Yu Yu Hakusho DVD Box set when it comes out. Also going to check out Idol Project from Media Blasters. AD Vision is releasing Chance Pop Sessions and the American Mega Man. Need to check those out. Ai Yori Aoshi HK looks really cute. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not to mention the Pita-Ten set is complete, and Shin Getter Robot the original series is out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm also looking foward to some Dragon Ball Fansubs and lots of Nutech hentai on cheap VCDS. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I also can't wait to order Inu Yasha, Fist of the North Star, and Card Captor Sakura from Animeniacs.com ( actually spelled it write :mrgreen:, and yes they changed to .com, finally :mrgreen: ). Also I planned that another $500, and I can own Ranma 1/2, the entire series on DVD (Everything on R1 except for seasons 1-3 and the OAVs). I'm so excited I think I'm going to pee my pants. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Check out Animeniacs.com. They also have an HK Hentai called Step Up Story. It looks so cute. The cover is simply, well done. I will be buying the disc, to check it out. I'm hoping for a Weather Report Girl plot line. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here is my wish list for christmas in order of what I want to most

Maison Ikkoku
Now And Then, Here And There
KOR
Excel Saga (slow as hell fansubs)
.hack (I'm gonna get the digisubs, not paying for TV rips)
and some uncensored hentai thrown in the mix

Too bad my list keeps changing and growing with each passing day
A lot of things look really good but have my eye on one
Spell Wars: Sorcere Hunters Revenge...
It looks like the only the VHS were released if any one has it on
CD let me know and I'll do a trade off...

Oh and Kakoi Yusho & Tora almost finished...

give me two more weeks
and it's in the mail and at the door before X-mas
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Here is my wish list for christmas in order of what I want to most

Maison Ikkoku
Now And Then, Here And There
KOR
Excel Saga (slow as hell fansubs)
.hack (I'm gonna get the digisubs, not paying for TV rips)
and some uncensored hentai thrown in the mix

Too bad my list keeps changing and growing with each passing day

I know this Christmas I wanted Hokuto No Ken, now I want Card Captor Sakura. Heh, just a bit of a jump. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Though it looks to be a good list. I know for a fact that Maison Ikkoku and KOR rock. Two of my favorite series. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Excel Saga is decent. I hope to see Now And Then, Here And There sometime in the near future. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I need more romantic comedies. Love Hina was great and I wanted to see the shows that influenced LH. MI seems very interesting, a nice and long series.
Sweet. I may be finished with Dragonball by then. I think I am going to get Excel Saga and .hack//SIGN this week. I love anime and manga and J-Pop. I think I need to live in japan. NOW. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Idol Project is coming out in February. The first volume retails for $19.95. Also want the cheap Iron Virgin Jun DVD for $17.95. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: