What series are you most excited to get next?
Everyone loves Berserk!!!!!! Even my dad!!!!! I let him watch the first 3 episodes the other day and he was hooked!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Berserk is awesome. I'm buying the R1's as they are released... I got the box plus all that are out thus far. Really cool box. The outside of the box is nothing special but open it up and bam, it's so Cool!

next series I buy will probably be Cowboy Bebop FX
I must own both Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star. I love those shows! I'd like to have the R1's but my money isn't holding up so well right now.

Kaioshane 8)
I am excited for the Nanako and Hakusho R1 box sets due out this January.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I'd like to have the Hakusho box set myself.

What about the Dragonball dvd's? When are they coming out? I can't wait! DAmn Funimation should have released them on dvd to start with instead of ripping people off with those crappy vhs. :evil:
The first 13 episodes are out in edited form for $30. The boxes will come out in Februaury. It's screwy because it's out of order. The Red Ribbon Army Saga is released before the World Tournament. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Man the "unspeakables" have really given DB the shaft!!! :evil: I don't plan on buying any more american releases of DB but they haven't a single dvd of DB yet!!! :evil: :evil: What is their problem?? Why is it not out on dvd yet? Not one Dragon Ball dvd is released by them yet!?!?!?!
Omaiotachiwa Baka Yaru!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
(AC/MI) Fist Of The North Star Complete TV Series
"Under my Flag, I Will Go"! - Captain Harlock
I'm most excited about Hellsing. I'll be buying it as soon as this site restocks them, which JJ said would be next week Smile I can't wait. I'm dying for this series. The 3 DVD MAC set's inside looks sweet as Hell!! I can't wait to get it ^_^
I might get that next week aswell, oh I want to see Hellsing soooooooooBAD!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hellsing is an awesome stylish show. I love the music too.
I just wish they would make more but at least there is a manga.

Kaioshane
I didn't know there was a manga!?!?!?! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I still haven't seen Hellsing yet. I will probably order it on one of my next orders. I have read up on it and it seems promising. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I am most excited to watch my hellsing set that will be coming in the mail very shortly after vinny said it was as good as bebop. :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Been months since I posted her last, I'm still excited to get Tekkaman Blade and Vampire Princess Miyu. Will actually buy them at some point. Wink I think Azumanga Daioh is another series I'm looking forward to. All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku is coming out soon on R1 and I'm looking forward to that one too. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I'm really looking forward to getting Kenshin. I haven't seen any of it yet, and I've heard it's awesome.

I also really want to pick up FLCL and Excel Saga, although I'd really like to get versions of each with the english dub (call me insane, but with such a visual artform I don't like to be distracted by subs.) FLCL though, $30 for two episodes? That's insane. It nearly comes out to be 75 cents a minute.