What series are you most excited to get next?
Damn. Will still have to check it out.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

Getter Robo is 51 episodes long. I ordered mine off of Animeiacs and they gave it a high review, so i can't wait to see it Smile

I have the R1's of GR Armegeddon and it is great. If it has good reviews, most likely it was woth it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You have the new Getter Robo. They are talking about the old one. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
AoD gave the new Getter Robot a B-. :mrgreen:

Has anyone ever seen Trouble Chocolate? A friend recommended it to me, I'm wondering whether or not I should pick it up.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I heard it's a bootlegg Urusei Yatsura. If that's what you're looking for then go with it. :mrgreen:

Wha? What's Urusei Yatsura?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
You'd probably know the show better as Lum. A series by Rumiko Takahashi. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Just Finished RahXephon. Definately a must see.
I'm also watching fan subs of Gundam Seed. Man the wait for new subbed episodes is killing me.
Now I'm Trying to find time to start watching Witch Hunter Robin. It looks pretty cool.
www.animeigo.com Animeigo is releasing it in english. :mrgreen:

Once I scrounge up enough money I think that I will work on collecting one peice, hopefully my current anime stash won't run out till then (Man! how that sounds like doing drugs!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I think i would start collecting One Piece also
yeah..and after I collect it only fate can tell... :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I hear the subs suck on the HK version. Ask Kakoi, he deals, ahhh I mean he owns the One Piece set. :mrgreen:

alright, but the reviews dont seem to say anything bad about them. :?