What series are you most excited to get next?
The subs are understandable for the most part. You won't be lost, but they are weird. All the names are wrong, but they try to get them right for the most part. You should definitely buy the sets the show is so good that it dosen't matter how the subs are. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah, as long as you can understand it, but if the subs are off in some series it totalt messes the story up like in excel saga.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Funimation did liscense it. *shutters* :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, ugg...(damn you funimation!!!) :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: Idea :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: expressions can do things that words can't...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

They'll still do a better job than FX. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah, and they cost 8 times as much.

That's where you are wrong. It's 10 times. *sigh* Cry

yeah either way funimaiton sucks.

You know how I feel about giving money to the evil that is funimation. How could they obtain the rights to One Piece! I know they have a loyal minion that works at toei. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
What does it matter? They will not get our money anyways. We have HKs to buy!!!! Screwimation is for sissies! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Take that, wretched fiends of low priced anime! Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

You know how I feel about giving money to the evil that is funimation. How could they obtain the rights to One Piece! I know they have a loyal minion that works at toei. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
yeah funimation sucks, I must of spent over $100 on dragon ball alone...argg!

I have about that much just on their dvds. I had a about a hundred bucks in tapes too! I gave those to my little cousin and plan on pwning off my dvds for when the HK box sets come out! HEHEHEHEHEHE :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
pwning, please eleberate this
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
Typo on "Owning." Also used in online gaming as "I owned your ass" or "I kicked your ass." Someone, one day, accidently spelled "owned" as "pwned" and it stuck.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Online gaming is scary. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: