What series are you most excited to get next?
want...to watch....Hellsing....AHHHHHHH!!!
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I want to see Wolf's Rain. I want to see Hellsing as well. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Fushigi Yuugi and Sailor Stars!! Sailor Stars better come out soon!
haha.
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Well, I'm gonna get pt 2 of ranma from fx, and pt 2 of one piece from fx next...

but a completely new series? thats tough.. either Maison Ikkoku or CCS...... either way it's gonna be a decent amount of money x.X
yes....hellsing will truely be awsome....(I hope that I am not taking up to many posts on saying how I want to watch hellsing) :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I am going to buy the next two parts of One Piece (right after I buy my ticket to the Con). One Piece is just so awesome. I already own all the manga ( that is now a lie as issue 26 came out a couple weeks ago). I highly suggest this series to anyone. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm waiting for Funimation's release of One Piece. Dragon Ball Box 2 comes out this Tuesday. Good times. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I JUST GOT HELLSING
HOOORAAAAAAY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i'm waiting Samurai deeper kyo ! It's such a great shonen manga that i'm really curious for the anine. But there's no reviews about it for the moment. So, i must learn patience i think 8)
Quote:Originally posted by "tachibana"

i'm waiting Samurai deeper kyo ! It's such a great shonen manga that i'm really curious for the anine. But there's no reviews about it for the moment. So, i must learn patience i think 8)

I dont know about the MI set, but I'm pretty sure that the AV set is a TV rip which should be avoided like the plague
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

tachibana Wrote:i'm waiting Samurai deeper kyo ! It's such a great shonen manga that i'm really curious for the anine. But there's no reviews about it for the moment. So, i must learn patience i think 8)

I dont know about the MI set, but I'm pretty sure that the AV set is a TV rip which should be avoided like the palgue

What do you think about AV in general ? For me, it's the editor i trust the less. It doesn't surprise me about kyo in fact. I will wait for a release about MI. Thanks for the advice Wink
AV is weird. The will either have excellent releases or absolutely the worst junk you'll ever see. Sad

Yep it is a mixed bag when it comes to AV. I'm also excited to see Samurai Deeper Kyo. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
H2 and the EVA perfect set!!!! :mrgreen:

Indeed, Eva perfect set. Ordering it tomorrow.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]