Newtype-usa Screwing Readers !
Last Exile Wrote:gee steve you are a fucking dick.
i am 19, and ever since i can remember i have been into anime and regular animation. and anime was more expensive a while back ago on dvd, right when it was getting popular. just ask my friend they will be joining soon. they are 20-30 years of age. we all know that anime was expensive back a few years ago where we were buying it ! so you dont go there !

And as for precious i cant take pics of dvds with prices cause for one thing no taggs on the ones i bought and also the ones that were high in price i didnt buy cause it was to much for not alot of episodes. and i posted that cause you wouldnt leave me alone about adv and prices ! so fucking drop it !

im sick of you and steve you guys are two nerds out to pick on people and im not falling for it i dont just sit back, i fight ! so if you want to bring it on more go right ahead !

your choice.
my advice is to fucking drop it !

-LE

You sir are the one without a clue. I'm just asking you to admit it. Ummmmm, anime is expensive back then, congratulations. You should win a medal, I never wanted to deny that. I'm just saying your pricing is way off. I'll give examples later as it's late and I want to watch a movie before I go to bed.

So we're two "nerds". First of all, way to label, people you don't even know. You have no proof at all, that either one of us are "nerds" as you would say. Let's go with the stereotype of a nerd. Hmmmm oh my, it's awful to have knowledge of things, and have a firm grasp on English grammar (something I hope you can do soon). I could give you examples, of my life, that obviously you will bitch at, and claim as falsehoods. But you think I'm some sort of social outcast, who has no future or friends.

Well sir, I'm currently a Pharmacy major. So my life has some direction. I'm a scrawny bastard? Hmmmmm, well I was Captain of my highschool football team, and a lineman at that. Noooooo social life, I attend parties, and in a funny turn of events, shacked up with sisters. Man, being a nerd is pretty damn sweet.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection