Newtype-usa Screwing Readers !
No, no! Nothing like that! Was Sally even a woman? Looked like a man to me! :p
Do you know Claudia Black? That's the kind of voice I'm talking about. Oh, and that accent is just divine...
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I'm prety sure that Sally was a man. Only reason I know who Claudia Black is because she was in Steel Angel Kurumi. I'd take Hilary's voice over Claudia's anyday.
Are you talking about your personal taste or about which voice is better to dub anime? Because in a general way I prefer Claudia's voice but I think Hilary's voice is much funnier and much better to dub an anime.
Both. I don't like girls with 'huskier' voices.

I'm starting to worry about you. Seems like your ideal woman is some 6 foot tall Amazon that sounds like Barry White. Andromeda's role models - Nicole Bass and Chyna. :eek:
Amazons yes, Schwarzeneggers with boobs no! My roles models are more along the lines of: Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Carré Otis... I believe you can see the difference. Wink
Besides, you don't really think Claudia Black sounds like Barry White, do you? I personally just think a husky voice in a woman is sexy.

Attached Files
.jpg   barros2.jpg (Size: 50.2 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   cover.jpg (Size: 43.14 KB / Downloads: 6)
Ewwwww!!! I think I just lost my appetite after seeing that pic on the right.

You have lots of interesting and strange pics stashed on your hard drive don't you? :p
That's the first link when you search for Nicole Bass. I almost puked my gutts out when I saw that pic. Man...vic...u ruined my perfect groggy day when I decided to search for Bass' pics when I first saw the post u posted.......
Vicious Wrote:Ewwwww!!! I think I just lost my appetite after seeing that pic on the right.

You have lots of interesting and strange pics stashed on your hard drive don't you? :p

You were the one you mentioned Nicole Bass in the first place. I was just trying to show you the difference between what I like and what you think I like. :p
Japschin Wrote:That's the first link when you search for Nicole Bass. I almost puked my gutts out when I saw that pic. Man...vic...u ruined my perfect groggy day when I decided to search for Bass' pics when I first saw the post u posted.......

Sorry. Sad

If it makes you feel better, the pic had the same result on me as well.
You know, I woke up instantly when I saw the pic. Sheesh......i was like "HUH? SHE-MALE?" and an ugly one at that........ :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Because she has the cutest voice and she looks really cute too. :o

Here's a link that has a short clip of her if you want to check her out and let me know what you think.

http://www.advfilms.com/Press/2004August...lk2812.asp
Oh i met Monica Rial at a con recently in the UK. I had no clue who she was as i am not really into the series she does and don't really look at VA names. But she was mobbed day & night. Her voice is pretty cool though and she is really bubbly. Smile
that pic scared me !
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

damn you , that was burned to my retna i cant see normal now !
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol
-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:im into all types of anime and those titles you mentioned steve are very funny im into comedy. so dont try to make fun of the anime i watch
I never did the sort. I was just making fun of your notion that because series were younger in audience they couldn't be unique. Big Grin
Last Exile Wrote:and i havent even watched tenchi so dont put me in a catagory

I meant that Love Hina was a clone of Tenchi Muyo, following the same formula. Not sure what "catagory" I was putting you in. I was saying you like "unique" anime, yet you watch stupid, repetitive clones of one another. Just saying is all. :p

Last Exile Wrote:you fuck!
Hmmmm, excellent statement. Very thought provoking and mature. Great choice of vocabulary.
Last Exile Wrote:also i watch alot of other diverse titles on ADV a short list off my head :
Blue Seed
Nadesico
Raxephon
Sailor Moon
Excel Saga
Steel Angel Kurumi
Those Who Hunt Elves
Gunsmith Cats
golden boy
You watch shows from MAC, god forbid you buy an ADV disc. Wink

Last Exile Wrote:and im not making a refrence dub is better then dubb you made that observation. not me ! i like dubb thats just me but when i cant stand the dubb i try and see if the japanese dub is better. and in kinos slection they both sucked the series is slow and been done before: King of bandits jing. the whole 3 days in a town !

Slow shows can be fun. Hmmm guess you come from the DBZ crowd, something needs to be happening at all times even if it is a bad storyline.

oh and for the chick who did that voice of the main star she put me to sleep and it so low and dull not great at all. *hilary is a great voice actrress , i enjoy her voice in all of her anime titles !*
and for word definiton unique:

Last Exile Wrote:Without an equal , love hina for me is i havent found a show like it !alot of shows on my list are unique to me cause i have seen alot and i have found these to stand out . like i guess slow anime stands out for you !
Shows can stand out, but that doesn't necessarily make them unique. I don't need a slow pace, but it doesn't hurt a show at all. Though with that attitude anime can never be anything other than characters going chibi style, or stuff blowing up. God forbid there be, *gasp* character pacing. That way anime can never be an art form, and stay cheap entertainment for you. Thank god, you never sat down with Robot Carnival, you'd be wasting your time. *Symbolism flies over head*
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:You watch shows from MAC, god forbid you buy an ADV disc. Wink

Hahahahahaha. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

CrayonShinChan Wrote:Oh i met Monica Rial at a con recently in the UK. I had no clue who she was as i am not really into the series she does and don't really look at VA names. But she was mobbed day & night. Her voice is pretty cool though and she is really bubbly. Smile

I heard about that con and her appearance there. What's funny is that at Otakon she told me to come by the ADV booth later because she wanted to get a pic of me. I was like 'People are waiting over 45 minutes in line at the Viz booth to get a crappy bag, do you know how long the Monica Rial line will be??!!!'
Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:I meant that Love Hina was a clone of Tenchi Muyo, following the same formula. Not sure what "catagory" I was putting you in. I was saying you like "unique" anime, yet you watch stupid, repetitive clones of one another. Just saying is all. :p
I think you should read the manga before making that conclusion. I was quite shocked at how different an atmosphere the manga created compared to the anime. I used to like the anime, but after reading the manga, I feel the anime barely did justice to the series. Read the manga, as I think you'll find it to be nothing like Tenchi Muyo, and much more thorough and satisfying than the anime.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!