LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Oh, sorry, I'll get it right next time!

Wait, what?! Who mentioned a fat 60 year old man?!

Um, you don't recall this post??:

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he is 60 after all, and on Adkins. Rolleyes
Um... can you give me a link to that? I don't remember saying that...
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
I was referring to John Madden. :eek:
Um... can you give me a link to that? I don't remember saying that...

I'm just kiddin' with ya...:p
*is extremely confused* Go ahead and laugh.

I don't remember posting that. Can you tell me where to find it so I can take a look?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Talk about non-sequiters.
The fuzzy slippers seem more relevant than Mr. Madden.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
I'm just kiddin' with ya...:p

Jeez! I oughta come over there and beat you! You had me so confused!!! I was beginning to look back over what I had posted! I thought maybe I was goin schitzo!!! (I'm joking about the beating part)

Edit: It's ok everybody, I finally figured out what was going on, and if one of you even thinks of cracking a blonde joke, you will die a very slow and painful death.
~Lady Ice~
Here. Sicne you guys all seem to have a slipper/foot fetish. Told you they weren't pink bunny slippers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/V...icture.jpg
*is extremely confused* Go ahead and laugh.

I don't remember posting that. Can you tell me where to find it so I can take a look?

I MADE IT UP. HA HA HA get it? maybe my comedy is just too 'cutting edge'.

Zagatto, what the heck is a 'non-sequiter'???
I thought maybe I was goin schitzo!!! (I'm joking about the beating part)

But not joking about he schitzo part since we all already know that to be true.
Jeez! I oughta come over there and beat you! You had me so confused!!! I was beginning to look back over what I had posted! I thought maybe I was goin schitzo!!! (I'm joking about the beating part)

I would think you would have remembered a post like that...:p UNLESS there is some truth to it!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
But not joking about he schitzo part since we all already know that to be true.

I never denied that, now did I?

Yea, what is a 'non-sequiter'?
~Lady Ice~

Yea, what is a 'non-sequiter'?

He was trying to say that the remark made no sense or was out of place. Do I have to teach you guys everything? Rolleyes

EDIT: And no comments on my real slippers huh? I guess you guys like the idea of me wearing Hello Kitty slippers better.
Ahhh, those ND sandals :p I love 'em.. should have bought more before I went back home. Three friends of mine would wear them around campus no matter what the weather.. even in the snowstorms of South Bend.

Funny rarnom! What kinda pranks do you get from your kids at school?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
EDIT: And no comments on my real slippers huh? I guess you guys like the idea of me wearing Hello Kitty slippers better.

I was more avoiding commenting because I think you look a little like you've shaved your legs. Do you use a Venus shaver?
~Lady Ice~