LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Awww... poor Vicious...

What? Did you expect me to lie about it and make up stuff about how much I get laid like I've seen others do on here?

I don't have much time (or money) at the moment to be going out and try hitting on girls. I'll get around to it eventually. I just need to get my job stuff straight first.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
What? Did you expect me to lie about it and make up stuff about how much I get laid like I've seen others do on here?

I don't have much time (or money) at the moment to be going out and try hitting on girls. I'll get around to it eventually. I just need to get my job stuff straight first.

No, actually, I don't expect you to lie. Hearing what you've had to say so far, I'd be surprised if you did lie.

It's good to get your priorities straight. As I said in another thread, I think, I havn't seen my fiancee in like 5 weeks or so. We can't visit one another because we're both working.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
As much as I'd like to hang out with you and keep you company because you got stood up (does that make me the backup plan somehow? I don't think I'm liking that), it's Madden time. And the fact that I got tomm off since I'm working Saturday means that I can play until like 4 in the morning. Big Grin
ARG! You're right. I got stood up. He just called me and said he doesn't want to start drinking this late. *grumble* He's really gonna be paying my next tab!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
As much as I'd like to hang out with you and keep you company because you got stood up (does that make me the backup plan somehow? I don't think I'm liking that), it's Madden time. And the fact that I got tomm off since I'm working Saturday means that I can play until like 4 in the morning. Big Grin

Have fun.
~Lady Ice~
ARG! You're right.

You'll soon learn . . . that I'm always right. Cool
You'll soon learn . . . that I'm always right. Cool

We shall see.... but I'm honest enough to admit when I'm wrong. Whether you're always right... time will tell...
~Lady Ice~
happy belated welcome to the forum!
My wife is ex-navy and she could drink anyone else I ever met under the table.

Me... I had a ride in an ambulance this summer thanks to drinking a whole bottle of vodka in under two hours... That will serve as a reminder to me how strong those crummy mixed drinks can be...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Me... I had a ride in an ambulance this summer thanks to drinking a whole bottle of vodka in under two hours... That will serve as a reminder to me how strong those crummy mixed drinks can be...

I had a friend who had that happen to them. I spent hours in the hospital watching him get his stomach pumped. Not fun. Part of it is, you have to know what your body will react to and how much it will react to.
~Lady Ice~
Well Hellp and welcome to the forums Ladysilverice I am happy to see you on the threads. I was new ans still am very new to these boards but since my boyf is in Iraq This is a good way to talk tohim when I get a chance to get tot a comp. Morg is a sweet person and he knows the Shultzs very well so I am pretty sure that you are a very good person. Anyways gotta run to work..... LaterSmile
It's amazing how you and Vicious are alike ladysilverice! I always thought Vicious was unique! Guess I was wrong! Wink

Zagatto, If you would be so kind as to take as many pictures of New Orleans as you can I'd be forever in you debt. Especially if you take pictures of one Rosegate Mansion, located in the Garden District! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Picky, aren't we? No, if I had picked someone else's body to stick my head on I would have picked someone with a much nicer body than that!!!

Like your best Friend??
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Well Hellp and welcome to the forums Ladysilverice I am happy to see you on the threads. I was new ans still am very new to these boards but since my boyf is in Iraq This is a good way to talk tohim when I get a chance to get tot a comp. Morg is a sweet person and he knows the Shultzs very well so I am pretty sure that you are a very good person. Anyways gotta run to work..... LaterSmile

Yes, he's spoken of you! All these people seem very likeable, so I'm guessing the two of us Newbies will get along fine here.
~Lady Ice~
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Like your best Friend??

Hells yea, chicka, you've got a great body!
~Lady Ice~