LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
"In your face" huh? When I do it, I'm being mean. When you do it, it's refreshing. Gotta love those double standards. Rolleyes

We'll reserve the judgement until how she treats newbies. Until then she is a-OK in my book.
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
I'm Irish, so I can drink most people under the table.

I'd love to make more thatn $11 an hour and I hate working in an office. I'm an active person and sitting at a desk all day is killing me.

You wouldn't drink me under a table. What's funny is that there were like 10 of us in Atlantic City when I decided to try drinking, and by the end of the night, I was more sober than any of them.

I work in an office setting too, but my job requires me to walk around all day. We have to go around to different offices to help people with their computer problems. And the fact that they have 3 different buildings on campus, requires me to do more walking than you'd think.
You wouldn't drink me under a table.

I work in an office setting too, but my job requires me to walk around all day. We have to go around to different offices to help people with their computer problems.

If I ever meet you, then we're having a drinking contest and I bet I can still beat you!

Ok, see, I'm computer dumb, so I could never do that job anyways.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Lady, if you like InuYasha then you might be amused to hear that it was just a little while ago that my two year old daughter stopped saying "SIT BOY!" and pulling me down.

Being a parent can be priceless.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
You wouldn't beat me. I don't lose. And I'm certainly not losing to a girl. And stop trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me. Cool

Only 'computer dumb' huh? Um hmmm . . .
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Lady, if you like InuYasha then you might be amused to hear that it was just a little while ago that my two year old daughter stopped saying "SIT BOY!" and pulling me down.

Being a parent can be priceless.

Oh my G** that is so cute!!! I sometimes wish I had a necklace like that for my fiancee! Would make things so much easier.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
You wouldn't beat me. I don't lose. And I'm certainly not losing to a girl. And stop trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me. Cool

Only 'computer dumb' huh? Um hmmm . . .

Oh, you have no idea how many guys have said they wouldn't lose to me. I've made so much bet money off that.

If I were trying to take advantage of you, I'd be talking to you much differently.
Edit: you wish though.

I never said I was smart otherwise, did I?
~Lady Ice~
Oh, you have no idea how many guys have said they wouldn't lose to me. I've made so much bet money off that.

If I were trying to take advantage of you, I'd be talking to you much differently.

You wouldn't beat me. I don't lose.

And flattery doesn't work on me anyways. So it wouldn't matter if you were 'talking to me much differently'. Flattery only works on insecure or vain people.

As for the InuYasha necklace. . . Viz is putting out an LE version of the season 1 boxset in a few months that comes with a necklace. Not sure if it's gonna be InuYasha's necklace or Kikyo's necklace though.
As for the InuYasha necklace. . . Viz is putting out an LE version of the season 1 boxset in a few months that comes with a necklace. Not sure if it's gonna be InuYasha's necklace or Kikyo's necklace though.

I was referring to the power the necklace has over InuYasha. THAT's what I want for my fiancee!
~Lady Ice~
I was referring to the power the necklace has over InuYasha. THAT's what I want for my fiancee!

Yeah. I figured you were. But I thought I'd let you know that bit of InuYasha news since you claimed to be a huge fan. In case you wanted to pick it up.

Speaking of the power, I can't say that I would want that if I was in love with someone. (unless they're bugging me during NFL or NBA games in which case I'd make them 'sit' outside in the yard so that I can't hear them nagging me) Wink
Let's just say he's never in the mood as much as I am... well, no that's not a fair assessment. He isn't as MUCH as I am. Plus he's got major ADD so he likes to wander away while I'm not looking and I'd love to have a SIT command that would make him stay where I wanted him.
~Lady Ice~
I'm not even gonna make a comment on that first statement. Let's just say that I've never had that problem. Wink

And I've been told by people that I have ADD too. I've never taken tests for it, but I do have a short attention span. But I can make myself focus when I absolutely need to, so it's never been a problem for me.
I'm not even gonna make a comment on that first statement. Let's just say that I've never had that problem. Wink

Well, if you never get laid, then I guess you wouldn't have that problem, right? :p

He can focus when he wants, he just rarely wants to. He finds it funny to annoy me by wandering off. Then he really pisses me off by saying I look cute when I'm mad. :mad:
~Lady Ice~
Well, if you never get laid, then I guess you wouldn't have that problem, right? :p

Tell me about it. Sad
Tell me about it. Sad

Awww... poor Vicious...
~Lady Ice~