LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

Nice pics by the way... If we all end up getting together this December (there's a thread about a convention happening in December near the Schultz's place that a few of us are talking about attending) then I'll make sure to bring my camera and laptop so we can all have nice photos to show (after all... that's what I do for a living).

There's a con in New Orleans that you've been talking about getting together for. That's a little too far for me to drive by myself.

And thanks for making me feel so 'special' guys. *cough*jerks*cough*
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
There's a con in New Orleans that [b]you've been talking about getting together for. That's a little too far for me to drive by myself.[/B]

Awww... don't want to drive all by your lonesome?

And thanks for making me feel so 'special' guys. *cough*jerks*cough* [/B]

Only your Mommy thinks you're special. And that cough joke is SO original!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
And that cough joke is SO original!

Actually, I don't want to drive up there at all. And I'm too cheap to fly. So looks like I'll be staying put and waiting for Otakon next year.

I know. That joke was almost as original as that hairstyle of yours.
I know. That joke was almost as original as that hairstyle of yours.

I don't have a hair style. Plus you can't even see what my hair style is in those pictures. Are you still staring at them or something?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Are you still staring at them or something?

You wish.

I'll give you credit. At least you're smart enough to realize that it's hard to see your hair in those pics and that I can't really smell your breath from here. I know others on here who are dumb enough to get all defensive over something like that and start some retarded thread going on and on about how I was mean to them.

And thanks for making me feel so 'special' guys. *cough*jerks*cough*

You don't let the dead dog die, do you? If you gonna attack some more, do that in that one thread you already messed up. Let other threads remain clean.
I'll give you credit. At least you're smart enough to realize that it's hard to see your hair in those pics and that I can't really smell your breath from here.

You told me not to insult your intelligence, now don't insult mine.
~Lady Ice~
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
You don't let the dead dog die, do you? If you gonna attack some more, do that in that one thread you already messed up. Let other threads remain clean.

In case you hadn't noticed, he's not offending me at all. This thread was devoted to introducing me to the people in the forums, if you've got an argument with someone take it off this thread. I don't want to hear it. He hasn't said one offensive thing yet, if he had, you'd know it. You're the one not letting a dead dog die.

Edit: YES I did read the thread and I know what you're referring to.
~Lady Ice~
I am not stupid one either. I know exactly what he was refering to. Anyway, I would love to keep this thread free of any argment. Sorry for the intrusion. No further interruption.
Like she said, that had nothing to do with you. That was directed at her and Zag. I have nothing further to say to you or your cohorts. Go back to the other thread and talk about me amongst yourselves.

Silver (that's my new nickname for you), why are you still here? Shouldn't you be out getting plastered by now?

Don't you hate it when you have to explain your posts? :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I am not stupid one either.

EVERYONE: need an opinion. Did I ever once call HBK stupid?
~Lady Ice~
Silver (that's my new nickname for you), why are you still here? Shouldn't you be out getting plastered by now?

I should be getting plastered, but my stupid friend hasn't called yet. He was supposed to call me to meet him half an hour ago.
~Lady Ice~
NO, I don't mean you, silverice. Vicious said earlier he wasn't stupid. I am not stupid either. That's what I meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
EVERYONE: need an opinion. Did I ever once call HBK stupid?

No. He just likes to make himself the center of attention. He's just not as slick about it as I am. :p

Either that or he's just trying to pick a fight with someone else now that I've started ignoring him and his band of merry men.
I should be getting plastered, but my stupid friend hasn't called yet. He was supposed to call me to meet him half an hour ago.

Face it, you got stood up. :eek: