??? about Adult Swim
I know this isn't a Japanimation question but, I have been hearing rumors that Adult Swim is tring to get the rights from Fox Broadcasting so they can make new episodes of Family Guy is their any truth to this or is someone blowing smoke
Fox has already made new episodes of "Family Guy". According to their website the new episodes will air in 2005.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Of course this is Fox Broadcasting you are talking about and if it doesent have American Idol attached to it I will believe it when I see it
BTW what is Adult Swim?
Adult swim is the time slot on Cartoon Network the starts later at night. the cartoons are usually geared more to a mature audience

i love that new show Stroker and hoops. its so so so funny i missed this weks episode cause i was out of town. i cant wait till that series comes out on dvd its going to be great !

anyone else see that show ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Sorry I didn't see it. Did you ever get to see the show Mission Hill that was on Adult Swim. It use to come on after the Oblongs on Sundays

I have heard across this board and others that Full Metal Alchamist will be on Adult Swim some time in the next 6-12 months. It an amazingly dark anime I compare it to Blue Gender the seriousness and soberness of the story

Fullmetal Alchamist will be on Adult Swim in November, or there will be alot of explaining to do to alot of very angry fans. Also I saw and loved Mission Hill, I think its on again.
aqua teen hunger force is hilarious. nickelodean needs to give up the rights to Invader Zim and allow CN or Fox to make new episodes(since Nick won't make new ep.) and put it on adult swim. i loved that series, and anything done by jhonen vasquez
Have any of you gotten to see beyond episode 18 of Full Metal Alchemist. I have been fitting to see more of the series

I'm up to episode 44 of FMA, the latest in Japan. It's freaking amazing at this point, lemme tell you.
I think the only way I would be able to keep up is getting copies from someone that were taken off the TV I was up to the point when the boys enter the old prison and find the two brothers who were put into the set of armor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blood+ On Adult Swim (Starting next Saturday) Liete 3 3,606 03-06-2007, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Liete
  School is Starting... Bye Bye Adult Swim ArkaidR 7 4,025 08-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Last Post: meoryo
  Blue Gender coming to Adult Swim? Destram 6 3,452 07-07-2003, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Lonely_monkey21
  Trigun on Adult Swim Vicious 22 8,056 04-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx