Blue Gender coming to Adult Swim?
Saw it on a commercial a little while ago and forgot to post. They were playing the advance line-ups and for August they had Blue Gender listed. Anybody heard about this? Would be pretty cool, because I've been thinking about getting Blue Gender so I'd like to see it first.
[Image: vega.txt]
I heard about it a couple weeks back. They're also supposed to be releasing new episodes of Inu Yasha soon too.
yipee! blue gender sucks and its already been on scifi here in the uk!
I think it is coming to Adult Swin along wiht something called the Big O? I should, but don't have a clue about this series. What is it???
The monkey with the most
Blue Gender I don't remember, but Big O is a mecha show that's only 13 eps I think, but then again I've never watched it.
And why are they showing Big O on Adult Swim, they've had it on Toonami before, or is it like with Gundam Wing where they showed the super cut version on Toonami, & A less cut version on Adult Swim?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
FLCL is also suppose to air on Aduilt Swim, not that I really care cause I don't even get CN.
Man that's gotta suck. I don't think I could manage without Courage the cowardly dog everyday.
The monkey with the most