My Girlfriend
good points guys...wo0t Physical Pain Wink
i could actually do with letting out some aggression as of late...cmon the if you think your hard enough...

hmmmm played Rugby back in the day not much nowwadays (lost alot of weight from those days so no good at makin the opposing side taste pain)
never tried american football atleast its without Pads Viciuos...like true men as in rugby :p

urghhhh ahhhhhhh EVIL tax is evil...damn 57% that would p*ss me off to another level of p*ssed offness!!!
in the UK Tax is pretty high but again like canada there is a public health service etc... i always joke that if im ever goin to prison it would be for Tax evation...
hmmmm think i'll live in Mexico before they can catch me Wink

and Batik little kids freak me out..when i used to do Tang Soo Do there was this little kid who was like Black belt and only 9yrs old...damn he was scary but then again his grandad taught him judo aswell
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:and Batik little kids freak me out..when i used to do Tang Soo Do there was this little kid who was like Black belt and only 9yrs old...damn he was scary but then again his grandad taught him judo aswell

How old were you at that time?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I studied Tung Su Do for 7 years and was always amazed at how easy it was for people to get new belts. Because I didn't hold them in any special regard I always wore my original white belt to class and spent a lot of time reworking the basics with them.

I didn't end up that good at the katas and formal stuff but there wasn't a single person of any belt that I couldn't hold my own against when sparring (even my teacher by the end of things).

Now that I've been fighting in armour for 13 years I'm only in the middle of the pack. It's an entirely different focus from TSD but I'm very glad that I had those years of learning before putting armour on for my first time.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Cool.

Good news, I came back in one piece. Bad news, I will never be good at rolls. We were doing defense drills against people with knives. Part of the drill was to disarm your opponent and then throw them. When I got thrown, I didn't do my roll correctly and I landed on my back but to top it all off, I landed on top of the rubber knife. I was temporarily winded but all was good after that. Rolleyes . I bet my friend had a good laugh. It is not everyday that you see a little 6 year old chuck a 14 year old partway accross the room. Ah well, it will just be my lesson. If I see small children in the immediate vacinity, I must then turn tail and run for dear life. :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Puppet Master Wrote:How old were you at that time?

i was 13 or 14... but that kid was full dangs Black belt

and yeah Belts dont really mean squat..its more for show esp in western martial arts clubs where they just want your money... no honour

well ive been doin abit of wing chun...awesome tricep work out and woth the extensor worked my puncjes are awesome...i can max out the punch machines now...Yay!!!

never tense the arm when punching Never

the power of deadweight is awesome...just use extensors
whe you punch with you are tensed your applyin the accelarator (triceps) and brakes (biceps) so it fell hard to you but nothing to the opponent you must only use your extensors. use the fist as a deadweight...but control th direction with you shoulder form..

OMG i could give lectures on punching technique...coz size of the arm doesnt matter if anything the bigger t is the harder t can b to control if you dont know punching forms
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Batik Wrote:Cool.

Good news, I came back in one piece. Bad news, I will never be good at rolls. We were doing defense drills against people with knives. Part of the drill was to disarm your opponent and then throw them. When I got thrown, I didn't do my roll correctly and I landed on my back but to top it all off, I landed on top of the rubber knife. I was temporarily winded but all was good after that. Rolleyes . I bet my friend had a good laugh. It is not everyday that you see a little 6 year old chuck a 14 year old partway accross the room. Ah well, it will just be my lesson. If I see small children in the immediate vacinity, I must then turn tail and run for dear life. :p .

RUN BATIK RUN !!! Wink

*sets Morgy out to attack the kids while i join Batik and Run*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:RUN BATIK RUN !!! Wink

*sets Morgy out to attack the kids while i join Batik and Run*
MOrgy whips out a pack of cards and does a few card tricks that place the mental children at a lul... Then in a instant... He uses a piece of flash paper (The chidren are in awe) Morgy pulls his Split sided Dagger and plunges it deep into the belly of the beast...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
*watches the fountain of blood*

*applauds*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
*puts on a pair of shades as the blood splatters everywhere* Nice. Absolutely brilliant. Cool . *applauds along with Rav*
Hot Damn, that was cool!

*turns to see Batik doning an awesome pair of Retro Aviator*

*applauds even more*

then thinks

*how the hell am i gonna get theses blood stains outta Tshirt?*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
you don't you buy a new one. Watch CSI and burn the old shirt. CSI is going to make better crimanls...
No KIDDING!!! Schultz is in love with CSI. Make sure you burn the t-shirt and spread the ashes in a lake or pond or ocean.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Now that is what I call a smooth criminal. Smile.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

chamone Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hey seriously, what show out there is going to produce better criminals. CSI is my pick. Just like Macgyver made people believe that they too could be smart, sexy, and a bad ass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx