My Girlfriend
Vicious Wrote:Not even gonna ask how you know something like that unless you yourself are into . . .

What if I was? Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What if I was? Wink

That kicks your approval rating up another half a point. I forgot what you were at before, so we'll just put you at an 9.2 now and then deduct the point for having a boyfriend and deduct the point for being on the other side of the globe and you're currently at a 7.2. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:That kicks your approval rating up another half a point. I forgot what you were at before, so we'll just put you at an 9.2 now and then deduct the point for having a boyfriend and deduct the point for being on the other side of the globe and you're currently at a 7.2. Big Grin

I'm not on the other half of the globe so let's make that a half a point deduction, shall we? Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'm not on the other half of the globe so let's make that a half a point deduction, shall we? Wink

Rules are, if you're within driving distance, 500 miles or closer, it's a .5 point deduction. Anything more and it's a 1 point deduction. You're on the other side of the Atlantic, so it should technically be a 1.5 point deduction.
Vicious Wrote:Rules are, if you're within driving distance, 500 miles or closer, it's a .5 point deduction. Anything more and it's a 1 point deduction. You're on the other side of the Atlantic, so it should technically be a 1.5 point deduction.
I wanted to tell you all that I am back... in the US of A. I arrived in North Dakota a little while ago. I also want to tell you about a good buddy named Vicious. He drove an hour to see me but my dick head of a team leader booked us on a flight and I didn't even get to see him. Also I find out that he stayed in the area for 3 hours waiting to hear from me. Well I was in a plane and feel like an ass for not being there, but it goes to show that if your honest and got a damn good reason, Vicious will forgive your dumb ass.

Well friends it has been fun and I have 1 day till I see Akane and well you know the rest.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Well I was in a plane and feel like an ass for not being there, but it goes to show that if your honest and got a damn good reason, Vicious will forgive your dumb ass.

Don't feel bad. It wasn't your fault. I figured it had something to do with the military.
Awww too bad you guys didn't get to hang out. And I was really expecting to hear adventure stories from your bonding session Smile Morgorath, I'm glad to hear you're in the US safe and sound!
morgorath Wrote:I wanted to tell you all that I am back... in the US of A. I arrived in North Dakota a little while ago. I also want to tell you about a good buddy named Vicious. He drove an hour to see me but my dick head of a team leader booked us on a flight and I didn't even get to see him. Also I find out that he stayed in the area for 3 hours waiting to hear from me. Well I was in a plane and feel like an ass for not being there, but it goes to show that if your honest and got a damn good reason, Vicious will forgive your dumb ass.

Well friends it has been fun and I have 1 day till I see Akane and well you know the rest.
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Good to have you back Morgo!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
morgorath Wrote:I wanted to tell you all that I am back... in the US of A. I arrived in North Dakota a little while ago. I also want to tell you about a good buddy named Vicious. He drove an hour to see me but my dick head of a team leader booked us on a flight and I didn't even get to see him. Also I find out that he stayed in the area for 3 hours waiting to hear from me. Well I was in a plane and feel like an ass for not being there, but it goes to show that if your honest and got a damn good reason, Vicious will forgive your dumb ass.

Welcome back Smile
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
WB Morg.. enjoy your 2 weeks off for R&R.. and congrats on completing your first deployment.!! lucky bastard been in 6 years and this was his first one..
I'm glad to hear you're back home Morg. Smile Have lots of fun, you deserve it! Big Grin
Schultz Wrote:WB Morg.. enjoy your 2 weeks off for R&R.. and congrats on completing your first deployment.!! lucky bastard been in 6 years and this was his first one..
Yes I am extra lucky for being inas long as I have and not been on more deploments. I will try to enjoy my time of as much as I can. Thanks for all your welcome homes notes. Akane is thrilled to have me back. HAving a lot of fun getting to know each other ones again.

THanks Vicious I am glad to still consider you a friend...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Ummm... so what are you doing online then?
Glad your trip ended with a happy reunion of you and Akane. Should we start watching for a baby Morgy in July?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
morgorath Wrote:Yes I am extra lucky for being inas long as I have and not been on more deploments. I will try to enjoy my time of as much as I can. Thanks for all your welcome homes notes. Akane is thrilled to have me back. HAving a lot of fun getting to know each other ones again.

THanks Vicious I am glad to still consider you a friend...

How much time do you have left to serve?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx