My Girlfriend
ok Zagotto well I am sorry to inform you but there are no kids in our future anytime soon... so keep wishing buddy... anyways I am so gald he is home and I am really happy about the time we are spending so much time together it is amazing..... I love him... :p
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Zagatto Wrote:Ummm... so what are you doing online then?
Glad your trip ended with a happy reunion of you and Akane. Should we start watching for a baby Morgy in July?
Baby... how about later and also no.... Akane wants to finish school first and I want her to have been in her first job after school for a while before that... PLus we should get married first...oops did I just say the "M" word.... Vicious, DArk, someone get the holy water i need to rinse out my mouth...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Oh, marriage isn't such a bad thing!!! Ask Schultz...
...Continuation of the Morgy line...should that be allowed?? :eek:
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Continuation of the Morgy line...should that be allowed?? :eek:
AH-HAHAHA You're cruel Ka-Talliya :p

Sounds like a good plan to me, Morgo & Akane! I just finished school couple of monthes ago - it's nice to have a steady income. I don't want to get married yet or have a baby.. there's a lot of time for that later. Maybe when I reach 25, then I can think about it. I'm pretty happy living with my boyfriend for now. Although I wouldn't mind to be engaged.. Hell who am I kidding, I just want to show off the diamond :p
Lol. Fun fun fun. Cruelty is that. But I guess it depends on who you are being cruel to. But one thing is for sure, the onlookers would have fun either way.

BWHAHAH! I have indeed passed. Now I must get away from the computer and get my sorry ass back to work!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

WEll Morgy is on his way to Montana to spend some time with his friends over there...too ac I have to work I am still in TRAINGING...... I am really getting annoyed at this training stuff.... I would hae used other prfane language there but did not want to get into trouble.... I don't know the miltary has been very harsh to me and I jsut don't like it right now........ ok venting over.... good to see everybody on the forum and thank you all for making Morgy feel at home :p
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
morgorath Wrote:PLus we should get married first...oops did I just say the "M" word.... Vicious, DArk, someone get the holy water i need to rinse out my mouth...

Morg is "whipped without a fuckin' belt". :eek:

I jacked that off Big Pun. I'm sure you guys can figure it out.
Nina182B Wrote:I don't want to get married yet or have a baby.. there's a lot of time for that later. Maybe when I reach 25, then I can think about it. I'm pretty happy living with my boyfriend for now.

I think at 25 you'll still be too young for that but hey, that's just my opinion.
If you're happy living with your boyfriend why do you want to get married?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I think at 25 you'll still be too young for that but hey, that's just my opinion.
If you're happy living with your boyfriend why do you want to get married?
It's so hard to say right now since I'm only 22. Sometimes I think 25 or older would be the right time for me to marry and have a family. But I also think it's nice to be young (not too young) and have a baby. That way when my kid turns into a teenager, I won't be too old. I really don't know. Those are just random thoughts right now. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Ka-Talliya since you are a bit younger than me.

Yeah, I am happy living with my boyfriend but I want to have his last name eventually. I'm old fashioned that way. I know a lot of my friends who do not want to change their names when they marry but I would love it. I know now's not the right time to do any of these things though. It's all plans for much much later on.
Heh... one of my friends wanted to take his wife's last name when they got married but apparently you don't get that free like you do if a woman wants to take her husbands name. Kind of messed up.

Personally, as much as I still love my wife, I probably wouldn't have gotten married if it weren't for the fact that she lived in another country. I believe in just living together for as long as you want. The problem was that I REALLY wanted to live with my wife (still do) at the time and the only way we figured to accomplish that was to get married. We did do a trial run where I stayed here on a visitors visa for six months and that settled the matter... here we are... 8 years later and still happily married and with a beautiful little girl.

I didn't mean to imply that Morg and Akane were trying to have kids. It was more a suggestion that they both be careful. Neither of my children were planned and for the first one I did use a condom... enthusiasm goes a long way.

I hope the pair of you had enough opportunity to express your enthusiasm with out any unplanned surprises.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Heh... one of my friends wanted to take his wife's last name when they got married but apparently you don't get that free like you do if a woman wants to take her husbands name. Kind of messed up.

That's really unfair! People keep demanding equal rights but if there isn't equality in such a small matter then we still have a long way to go!

Zagatto Wrote:Personally, as much as I still love my wife, I probably wouldn't have gotten married if it weren't for the fact that she lived in another country. I believe in just living together for as long as you want. The problem was that I REALLY wanted to live with my wife (still do) at the time and the only way we figured to accomplish that was to get married. We did do a trial run where I stayed here on a visitors visa for six months and that settled the matter... here we are... 8 years later and still happily married and with a beautiful little girl.

I'm like you Zagatto, I believe in just living together as well. I mean, if you're a religious person then marrying makes sense because a religious ceremony will be performed and you'll be married with God's blessing. However, if you're not a religious person what's the difference between being married and just living together? Some signature's on a piece of paper?

Nina, I was born when my mother was still 19 and because of that there was a lot she could have done and didn't. Of course things were different back then but I still think you should enjoy your youth. If you have a baby at 30, by the time he/she's 16 you'll only be 46, that's not being old.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Vicious Wrote:Morg is "whipped without a fuckin' belt". :eek:

I jacked that off Big Pun. I'm sure you guys can figure it out.
Yea I am whipped like a bowl of jello... Oh well I enjoy it most of the time and she never defalts my ego in front of the guys. (note to all women tear us down at home and build us up in public, good way to keep us)

Anyways I am visiting a family named the "Browns" They were my family before my mother came to live with me in Okinawa. Star, Dale and there 2 girls are some of my best friends. The schultz are on top of that list if anyone is keeping count.

Babies... Weddings... the C word... I am no longer scared of these things and in ways look forward to them. But I am on a friends computer and will talk more later until then...
morgorath Wrote:she never defalts my ego in front of the guys. (note to all women tear us down at home and build us up in public, good way to keep us)

Yeah, that's good. At least she doesn't try and have an ego trip in public. I can't stand that.
Andromeda - Would you really want your husband to take your last name... I would only do it if my last name was something like smith or gaylord...

Vicious - So true she never has a power trip in pubilc, but she does let me know if I am fucking up. The best of both worlds.
morg... taking the last name can be tricky.
My friend who wanted to take his wife's name has the last name of Smith so he wanted to change for your reason.
My mom's maiden name was Przekup... which is a mouthful for most Americans and then she took my dad's name, Szilvagyi, which isn't much better. After the whole divorce, marry the new guy, and divorce again her last name is now Jones and she's loving it. Different things make different people happy.

Personally, I love my last name. It's great fun watching people trying to figure out who to pronounce it for the first time or how to spell it after just hearing it once.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx